This category is for information on all types of Intellectual Property, especially as viewed from the perspective of librarians, educators, and the public. International and US resources on trademarks, trade secrets, patents, copyrights, and new internet intellectual property laws.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO is responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world through cooperation among States, and for the administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with the legal and administrative aspects of intellectual property.
- Stanford Copyright & Fair Use Information and study aids concerning copyright law. Searchable by keyword. Provided by Stanford University Libraries.
- When Works Pass into the Public Domain A chart prepared by University of North Carolina law library director Laura Gasaway to help in making the determination whether a work remains copyright-protected in the US.
- All about Trademarks Large list of links to publications about trademarks, including links for lawyers. Information on state, federal, international, and internet marks, FAQs about copyrights.
- Consumer Project on Technology More than half the listings treat intellectual property. Topics include patents, access to patented drugs, links to summaries and position papers, resources for intellectual property law (domestic and international), and select internet resources.
- U.S. Copyright Office, Rulemaking on Exemptions from Prohibition on Circumvention ... Library exemptions from the DMCA copyright "anticircumvention" provisions, the ruling by the Librarian of Congress and the Register of Copyrights (October 28 2000).
- Electronic Freedom Forum Intellectual Property Archive An archive of papers on Intellectual Property, including some of the main legal documents and the criticisms of them. Annotated, with contributions by many notable authors, including Pamela Samuelson, and Arthur Levine.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Links to major resources in the area of copyright and intellectual property, provided by the American Library Association.
Library Juice Copyright Issue
Sept. 13 2000 issue, articles on copyright. Good access via abstracts, hyperlinked to papers. Some are academic, some are practical "how to". Not exhaustive, but a good collection on a wide variety of copyright issues.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:17:58 CET (http://libr.org/juice/issues/vol3/LJ_3.35.sup.html)
Liblicense: Licensing Digital Information
a listserv, with searchable archive, at Yale University. Most important is the free downloadable software that can be used to help draft library licenses and contracts.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:18:00 CET (http://liblicense.crl.edu/)
Intellectual Property in Cyberspace -- Library Catalogue
Harvard Law's online library of materials pertaining to intellectual property, divided into topics. Bibliographies for online and offline papers. Topics include domain names, linking, framing, and metatags.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:18:01 CET (https://cyber.harvard.edu/property/library)
Patent Cafe - IPFrontline.com
Intellectual property directories, information, advice and community networking.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:18:06 CET (http://blog.ip.com/)