Online catalogs provide various means of searching for items that are held in the collections of an organization or institution. This category is for web sites that provide entrance into online catalogs.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Kentucky Virtual Library Online catalogs and databases, and access to Kentuckiana digitized collections. User ID and password required.
- OhioLINK Shared catalog of the academic libraries of Ohio. Also provides access to databases and member information.
- Library of Congress Online Catalog Online access to the collections resident at the Library of Congress.
- Metro Boston Library Network Online catalogs in Eastern Massachusetts.
- LibraryLink Online union catalog of the various Filipiniana Libraries in the Philippines.
- Worldcat Meta search engine for online catalogs of libraries all over the world. Search for any book using a geographic location for the closest sources.
- Concordia University Libraries: CLUES Catalogue Online catalogue of Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- The CAT iLink at The Pennsylvania State University Online catalog of Pennsylvania State University
- CENTRA Provides the online catalog for the Central Michigan University Libraries.
- MUSE Online catalog of University of McGill, English and French version.
- NUcat Online catalog of Northwestern University libraries
- Iris Online catalog of Qubec national library (BANQ)
- Manitoba Legislative Library Provides access to the holdings of Manitoba public libraries, for use as cataloguing source or to initiate interlibrary loans.
- Smithsonian Libraries and Archives Gateway to the collections of the Smithsonian Institute.
Penelitian Hukum Indonesia
Online access to the Indonesian regulations collections at Penelitian Hukum Indonesia. User ID and password required.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:43:37 CET (http://legalcentric.com/)