This category is for the web sites of libraries that specialize in the visual and performing arts, architecture, and visual design. Libraries which include music, theater, or literary arts will also be included in this category. However, Arts/Music/Resources/Music_Libraries is where libraries specializing in music belong.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- University of California at Santa Barbara Arts Library Houses the art and architecture, and music collections; information about collections and services, and Internet resources in the arts.
- New York State College of Ceramics Scholes Library Supports local and Internet research in the art and science of ceramics and related materials.
- Ryerson and Burnham Libraries, The Art Institute of Chicago The research library collections of The Art Institute of Chicago, including primary source collections on American architecture.
- University of Texas Fine Arts Library Information on collections, staff, hours, computer resources and employment. Austin, Texas.
- University of Michigan Fine Arts Library Maintains a collection of print and electronic resources in the history, theory, and criticism of the visual arts, and contains over 90,000 volumes covering painting, drawing, sculpture, graphic arts, decorative arts, architectural history and photography.
- University of Manitoba Architecture/Fine Arts Library Information on collections, electronic resources, services and borrowing.
- Vassar College Art Library A variety of electronic sources in the fine arts, including Internet links for research information and digitized images, course-specific resources, and access to the online catalog.
- Anne and Jerome Fisher Fine Arts Library at the University of Pennsylvania Collections cover architecture, city planning, historic preservation, history of art, landscape architecture, the studio arts and urban design. Holdings emphasize Western subjects, but includes materials on the arts of Islam, South Asia and the Far East.
- The Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center Holds, studies and exhibits a very large collection of rare books and manuscripts, photographs, works of art, items related to the performing arts, and twentieth-century literature and fine arts, principally American, British and French.
- University of Connecticut Music and Dramatic Arts Library Collection includes titles in music theory, performance, jazz, ethnic music, music psychology and others.
- Cornell Fine Arts Library Supports research in the areas of art, architecture, historic preservation, history of art, city and regional planning and landscape architecture. Ithaca, New York.
- University of California at Los Angeles Arts Library Information about the library and Internet resources in the arts, including art history, architecture, music, and film.
- Brown Fine Arts Library Located on the 3rd floor of Rice University's Fondren Library, it contains over 135,000 volumes related to art, architecture, classical archaeology and music. Houston, Texas.
- Columbia University Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library Subject guides and Internet resources in architecture, archaeology, and the fine arts.
- Boston Architectural Center Library Supporting the School of Architecture and Interior Design, and also available to the public for reference use; with library and Internet guides and information about services and collections.
The Frick Art Reference Library
Repository for the documentation and visual study of Western Art. Open to scholars and art professionals both in person and via email or telephone.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:54:07 CET (http://www.frick.org/research/library)