Science Libraries are libraries which specialize in one or more branches of the sciences, including but not limited to chemistry, biology, mathematics, physics, and engineering. These libraries may be run by the government, a university or school, or a private corporation.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries Selected web sites, resources guides, and e-reference resources for chemistry, engineering, math, physics, and astronomy.
- UCSD Science and Engineering Library Specializes in physical science, mathematics, and engineering information.
- J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library Library of the Indian Institute of Science, with physical and electronic collections in science and technology.
- Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library Selected resources by discipline, an online map collection, patent resources, and news.
- Smith College Young Science Library Links to the online resources, instruction, and general information, with access to the 5-college online catalog.
- University of Georgia Science Library Includes the page "Science resources on the Internet", an index to web resources arranged by subject.
- Public Library of Science Advocates the free distribution of science and medical published articles.
- University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library Electronic resources include technical reports, preprints, access to patent and trademarks databases, and other sources arranged by subject and/or format.
- MIT Science Library Subject and database guides cover most areas of pure and applied science, databases, and types of materials (including technical reports, standards, and patents). Also links to the science branches and affiliated libraries.
- Radcliffe Science Library Reference library and the science department of the Bodleian Library, Oxford. A legal deposit ('copyright') library, receiving a free copy of all British scientific publications. In addition a large number of foreign works are purchased. There are especially strong collections of older material. On-line catalogue.
- UCLA Science and Engineering Library Mainly library services and staff information; subject guides in engineering and physical sciences include both proprietary and free internet resources.
Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries
Home of the four science branch libraries at Duke University: Chemistry, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Math/Physics, and the Vesic Engineering Library.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:59:35 CET (http://library.duke.edu/)
Paul V. Galvin Library
Links to subject guides, maintained by this Illinois Institute of Technology library, in a number of engineering fields.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:59:40 CET (http://library.iit.edu/)
Science Museum Library
A research library, open to the general public for reference. Collections form a record of scientific, technological and medical change since the eighteenth century. London, UK.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:59:48 CET (http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/about_us/about_the_museum/science_library)
UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library
Resources arranged by broad subject area include print and electronic collections, as well as guides to using databases and the library.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:59:51 CET (https://www.library.ucdavis.edu/dept/pse)
University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries
Portal to the six subject science libraries (Astronomy, Biology/Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering/Environmental Science) as well as subject guides to a wide range of subjects and types of information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:59:53 CET (http://www.library.virginia.edu/libraries/#science)