Contains sites for museums which exhibit and display artifacts concerning recreational pursuits and sports.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sportimonium Joint creation of the Sports Museum Flanders and the Flemish Folk Games Central. Includes hours and photo gallery of exhibits. Located in Flanders.
- River and Rowing Museum, Henley-on-Thames A new museum founded in 1998 covering the River Thames, the sport of rowing and the town of Henley-on-Thames, England.
- Hockey Hall of Fame Includes collection of hockey photos, statistics, profiles, global coverage, trivia, and games.
- Motorsports Hall of Fame of America Chronicles the personalities, manufacturers and machines of all types of racing. Exhibits include Indy cars, stock cars, sports cars, dragsters, race trucks and openwheelers. Includes hours, admission fee, membership and volunteer details, and FAQs. Located in Novi, Michigan.
- Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum Contains photos, list of inductees, and articles. Includes hours. No admission charge. Located in Schenectady, New York.
- International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame Includes the history of bowling, an online museum gift shop, and various links about the sport of bowling. Located in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Volleyball Hall of Fame Hall of fame and museum preserving the history of the sport of volleyball and honoring its athletes, teams and organizations. Located in Holyoke, MA.
- International Tennis Hall of Fame Preserving the historic legacy of the game of tennis. Located in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Honoring the great players of the professional football world since 1920. Located in Canton, Ohio.
- International Boxing Hall of Fame Includes profiles of Muhammad Ali, Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson. Located in Canastota, New York.
- Daisy Airgun Museum Home of the Daisy BB gun and Daisy air rifle historic collection. Schedule, location, and hours provided. Located in Rogers, Arkansas.
- National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame Provides information on inductees, membership, chapters, exhibits, history, events and architecture of new building in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame Honors Bay Area sports legends to benefit youth sports programs. Located in San Francisco, California.
- Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame Honors athletes and those involved in western New York sports.
- Basketball Hall of Fame Entertaining and educational exhibits celebrating the game of basketball. Located in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Upper Peninsula Sports Hall of Fame Features memorabilia and plaques honoring the inductees. Includes news and events, FAQs, scholarship program and contact details. Located in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- World Kite Museum and Hall of Fame Collection includes about 1500 kites from around the world and archival materials. Includes details of exhibits, calendar of events, educational programs, membership and contact forms. Located in Long Beach, Washington.
- San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum Promotes, recognizes and preserves athletic achievement for the purpose of inspiring individuals of all ages to reach their full potential. Located in San Diego, California.
- The Hunting Museum Features exhibits on rifles and handguns, knives, traps, skins, Icelandic mammals and birds, mammals from Africa and Greenland, including a shoulder mount of a giraffe. Includes hours, admission fees. Located in Stokkseyri, near Reykjavík, Iceland. [English and Icelandic]
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum Collections of working decoys from the Chesapeake Bay. A research library, complete with works on decoys, carving, waterfowl, and the environment is available by appointment for in-depth studying. Located in Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Colorado Ski Museum and Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame Preserves Colorado's skiing history. Located in Vail.
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame Features exhibits on Texas athletes and sports, ranging from scholastic to professional teams. Located in Waco.
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum Traditional memorabilia displays are enhanced through up-to-the-minute technology, including touch-screen kiosks, laser-disc multi-media theater presentations, an interactive play-by-play press box and participatory areas. Located in Jackson.
- International Swimming Hall of Fame Honors the achievements of outstanding athletes and contributors in swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming and water safety, and preserves the history of aquatic sports. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- The American Sportscasters Association Hall of Fame Honors and preserves the legendary voices that have accompanied sports history's greatest moments.
- National Badminton Museum History and general information. Located in Milton Keynes, England.
- The Olympic Museum Celebrating the history and spirit of the Olympic Games.
- Paul W. Bryant Museum Features stories and events, traditions, general information, exhibits, and visitor information located at Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- College Football Hall of Fame Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Pays tribute to those players and coaches that helped shape college football.
Kentucky Derby Museum
Museum for the most famous horse race in the world. Located in Louisville.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 15:22:46 CET ()