Contains sites for museums which exhibit and collect artifacts concerned with transportation. Subjects include, but are not limited to, aircraft, automobiles, railroads and ships.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Lomakov Museum of Antique Cars and Motorcycles Images and information. Located in Moscow, Russia. (English, Russian)
- London's Transport Museum Features displays of buses, trains and trams. Includes events, activities, opening times, fees and directions.
- Tramways and Bus Museum of the City of Luxembourg Visitor information and gallery.
- Rahmi M Koç Museum Dedicated to the history of transport, industry and communications. Includes details of exhibits, educational programs, hours, admission fees and directions. Located in Istanbul. [Turkish and English].
- Coventry Transport Museum Devoted to collection of British road transport. Includes virtual tours, hours and directions. Free admission.
- The Wheels Museum Transportation museum located in former Santa Fe Railroad Shop. Includes exhibit and contact information, history, and events.
- The New York Museum of Transportation Located near Rochester, NY, the museum features trolleys, road and rail vehicles, photos, a large model railroad, and a research archive. Track car rides on a 2-mile railroad are run during the summer.
- Wheels Through Time Over 250 rare antique American motorcycles and automobiles in running condition. Maggie Valley, NC, USA.
- North Carolina Transportation Museum Automobile and rail transportation in North Carolina. Provides panoramic views of collection, children's section, and museum schedule.
- Museum of Alaska Transportation and Industry Collections, events, and visitor information. Located in Wasilla, Alaska.
- C. Grier Beam Truck Museum Displays the early days of the trucking industry. Features trucks, membership, map, and gift shop. Located in Cherryville, North Carolina.
- Forney Transportation Museum A large collection of antique cars, trains, horse-drawn carriages, bicycles and other modes of historical transportation. Includes hours, admission rates and location.
- Museum of Transportation Features over seventy locomotives and displays of cars, fire trucks, buses, trolleys and several aircraft. Includes details of the collections, a visitor's guide, special events, a membership application and volunteer opportunities. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
- Brooklands Museum Motorsport and aviation museum. Includes visitor and exhibition information, venue hire, and articles. United Kingdom.
- Thrasher Carriage Museum A collection of horse drawn vehicles on permanent display in a renovated 19th century warehouse located in Frostburg, Maryland. Includes hours of operation, admission fees, and location.
- Museo de Carruajes y Motos Features carriages, motorcycles, farm tools and working cars. Includes photos of exhibits, map and contact form. Located in El Algar, near Cartagena, Spain. [Spanish/English].
- Swiss Museum of Transport and Communication A complex site promoting a many faceted museum with exhibits about aviation, railways, roads and cableways in Switzerland. Located near Lucerne.
- National Transport Museum of Ireland An assembly of public service and commercial road transport vehicles. The oldest vehicles date from 1883, the newest 1984.
- Cotswold Motoring Museum & Toy Collection Exhibit features cars, caravans, motorcycles, motorbikes and memorabilia, as well as a large collection of toys and games. Includes details of the collections, a visitor's guide, information about the volunteer Friends group and directions to the location in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Northwest Vintage Car & Motorcycle Museum Events, news, galleries, and mission. Located in Salem, Oregon.
- Owl's Head Transportation Museum An interesting site featuring many pioneer and historically significant aircraft, automobiles, and engines. Some good photos. Located in Owl's Head, Maine.
Texas Transportation Museum
Exhibits a broad range of transportation items, from fire trucks to train memorabilia.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 15:40:38 CET (http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/index.php)