Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Asian Flora Botanist Cédric Basset's photographs of many plants (identified by family, genus, or species) in their natural environments in Asia. English and French.
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) With a mission to help developing countries in the semi-arid tropics increase farm productivity and food security, reduce poverty, and protect the environment through optimum use of the natural resource endowment, through partnership-based international agricultural research, particularly with NARS.
- Mekonginfo An interactive system for sharing information and knowledge about participatory natural resource management (NRM) in the Lower Mekong Basin. Provides full-text and abstract, Reference and Case Studies, as long as a Contacts Database of individuals, projects and organisations, news, resources and a Forum.
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) A nonprofit international agricultural research and training center established to improve the well-being of present and future generations of rice farmers and consumers, particularly those with low incomes.
- South China Sea Fishery Research Institute (SCSFRI) Involved in scientific and technological research for the development of fisheries in South China Sea.
- East China Sea Fishery Research Institute (ECSFRI) Involved in scientific and technological research for the development of fisheries in East China Sea.
- International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Area (ICARDA) Serves the entire developing world for the improvement of barley, lentil and faba bean; and dry-area developing countries for the on-farm management of water, improvement of nutrition and productivity of small ruminants (sheep and goats), and rehabilitation of rangelands.