Sites may include, but not limited to: government offices and services, embassies and consulates of foreign countries, elected officials, law enforcement, military agencies, and related governmental resources.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Political Database of the Americas (PDBA) Guide includes constitutions, executive, legislative and judicial branches, electoral systems, political parties, local governance, democracy, security, conflict prevention and civil society. Project of the Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS) at Georgetown University and the OAS. [English, French, Portuguese, Spanish]
- Association of Caribbean States The ACS facilitates consultation, co-operation and concerted action among its Member States and Associate Members.
- CARICOM Official site of the Caribbean Community and Common Market. Includes profile, mission, projects, and statistics.
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank - ECCB The Monetary Authority for a group of eight island economies: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, and St Vincent and the Grenadines. Established in October 1983.
- Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) A group of nine countries that promotes cooperation in defense, international diplomacy, economic and sustainable development policies. Secretariat located in Castries, Saint Lucia.