Includes information about Europe's natural environment as well as scientific activities specific to the Europe.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Commission for the Protection of the Rhine (ICPR) The work of the ICPR aimed at the protection of the river Rhine.
- European Environment Agency Provides information for sound and effective policies to protect the environment and support sustainable development.
- Minerva eEurope Network of member states' ministries to discuss, correlate and harmonise digitisation of cultural and scientific content. Includes activities and publications.
- European Research Council (ERC) Funding body set up to stimulate scientific excellence by supporting and encouraging scientists, engineers and scholars to be adventurous and take risks in their research. Details of mission and strategy, along with information about submitting grant proposals.
- European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry Group of ten European mathematical institutes who aim to offer their knowledge and expertise to European industry. Organisational and membership information, newsletters, events, and details of outreach activities.
- European Centre for Nature Conservation Purpose is to further European nature conservation by bridging gap between science and policy. ECNC has become a renowned expertise centre offering support to the development, review and implementation of European nature conservation.
- CRUE Flooding Era-Net Consolidates European flood research programmes, promotes best practice and identifies collaboration opportunities. Organisation profile, publication list, event diary, and contact details.
- HACCPEuropa Food science, safety and news.
Community Research and Development Information Service
Cordis provides access to a wide range of information on EU research and innovation development activities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-18 21:34:32 CET (http://cordis.europa.eu/home_en.html)
http://www.organic-europe.net/ An overview of organic farming in 25 European countries.
Unlinked due to HTTP 307 detected on 2017-06-18 21:35:05 CET