Orienteering Clubs, Associations and Resources in the United Kingdom
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- BSOA: British Schools Orienteering Association Promoting and developing all forms of Schools Orienteering including the competitive sport, school and park activities, navigational challenges in the countryside and map and compass recreation. News and directory of events.
- British Orienteering Federation BOF is the governing body of the sport of orienteering for the United Kingdom.
- Northern Navigators Orienteering Club Covering the North East of England, including County Durham, Northumberland and Newcastle. News, information, and photographs.
- Lincoln Orienteering Group (LOG/EMOA) LOG covers all of Lincolnshire except for the top North, which is covered by HALO.
- Harlequins Orienteering Club (WMOA) Midlands club whose mapped areas fall within an area centred just West of Birmingham. Bounded in the West by Leominster, in the North Walsall and Dudley, in the South Malvern and in the East the M42.
- Wrekin Orienteers (WRE/WMOA) WRE covers the county of Shropshire, with membership centred on Telford and Shrewsbury. News, fixtures, results, training, club information, and links.
- Newcastle and Tyneside Orienteers (NATO/NEOA) NATO members mostly hail from Newcastle, the banks of the Tyne and Northumberland, but also from further afield.
- Oxford University Orienteering Club (OUOC/SCOA) OUOC is a closed university club and in addition to members at Oxford University their site has general information about orienteering in the UK.
- Chigwell and Epping Forest OC (CHIG) Orienteering club for those in the Epping Forest and Chigwell areas. Includes event and club information and related orienteering links.
- Walton Chasers Orienteering Club (WCH/WMOA) The club is focussed on Walton, Stafford, and encompasses Stone, Staffordshire Moorlands, Cannock, Rugeley, Uttoxeter, Lichfield, and the northern parts of Wolverhampton and Walsall.
- South Midlands Orienteering Club Club for Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton and surrounding areas. Includes information about orienteering, events, mapped areas, results, and membership.
- Welsh Orienteering Association (WOA) Includes club directory plus news and information about the organisation, junior programme, equipment and events. A member of the British Orienteering Federation.
- East Midlands Orienteering Association (EMOA) EMOA is the English regional association covering Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, and Nottinghamshire) with four open and three university clubs.
- South Yorkshire Orienteers Local club for the Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley area of England. Includes fixtures, results, members list, and news.
- West Anglian Orienteering Club (WAOC/EAOA) The orienteering club for Cambridgeshire, East Bedfordshire and North Hertfordshire, UK.
- Cornwall Orienteering Club News, fixtures, results and profile.
- Royal Air Force Orienteering (non-geographic) The RAF Orienteering Association is open to all serving and ex-RAF personnel and families.
- Bangor University Orienteers BUO An orienteering club in Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales. News, results and photographs.