This category includes sites about local government, policing, judicial system, taxation and the military.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Europa Official portal to the European Union with news and information about its activities, institutions, policies and programmes. [Multi lingual]
- The Cyprus Productivity Centre Established to assist private and public organisations to utilise their human and capital resources in the best possible manner, with a view to increasing their productivity.
- Planning Bureau of the Republic of Cyprus Provides information on services, publications, economic forecasting and Cyprus-EU relations.
- Sovereign Base Areas Cyprus Provides background and information on the British Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus.
- World Statesmen - Cyprus Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
- Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency CIPA is a registered not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and fully funded by the Government of Cyprus, with the aim of encouraging investment in Cyprus. Contains information about business regulations, and FAQs.
- Wikipedia - Politics of Cyprus Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Cyprus.
- ICL - Cyprus Index Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.