This category contains links to countries within Oceania that have health sites.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- RANZCOG The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society SPUMS Promotes and facilitates information and research on all aspects of underwater and hyperbaric medicine.
- Australian & New Zealand Orthopaedic Research Society Society of researchers and clinicians in the field of Orthopaedics from Australia and New Zealand.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Examines and qualifies anaesthetists and maintains standards of practice in anaesthesia. Profile and history, information centres, publications, education and training, standards maintenance and special interest groups.
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand Information about the aims and objectives of the society.
- Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society A multidisciplinary group of medical specialists whose objectives are to promote the practice of head and neck oncology.
The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
The principal body representing the medical speciality of psychiatry in Australasia.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 03:35:11 CET (/Home.aspx)