Category provides information about the Wake Islands , a small atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- TravelGIS for Wake Island A good collection of travel guides (hotels, restaurants) with interactive maps and databases.
- Wake Island Photo Album Pictures of the Island, including many World War II snaps.
- Wikipedia - Wake Island Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the US territory's history, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture.
- World66 - Wake Island Travel guide based on reader-submitted information.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations - Wake Island Brief description of the island and its history. From Thomson Gale.
- World Statesmen - Wake Island Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
- CIA - The World Factbook: Wake Island Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
- Wake Island Flag Flag and history of Wake Islands.
- NationMaster - Wake Island Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings.
- NOAA NWS - Wake Island Weather US government site provides hour-by-hour weather conditions for the past 24 hours for major cities and locations in the country.