Journals are intended for professionals and normally publish reports of original research, while magazines are directed to a general or popular audience. Both are listed here.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Irish Farmers' Journal Interactive A source of Irish farming and rural community information.
- Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities Journal covering the following subjects: Agricultural Engineering, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Environmental Development, Fisheries, Food Science and Technology, Forestry, Geodesy and Cartography, Horticulture, Timber Engineering, Veterinary Medicine. Currently the access is free of charge.
- African Crop Science Journal Includes contents of journals printed since 1996, and abstracts of articles printed since 2000. Requires payment to view the full text.
- Integrated Crop Management Detailed, research-based articles for better management decisions produced weekly from spring to fall by Iowa State University's Entomology Department.
- AgBioForum Quarterly publication devoted to the economics and management of agro-biotechnology.
- Australian Camel News A journal for camel owners. Incorporates camel health, husbandry and management, adventure safari activities, training, pastoral, camel racing, saddlery, and veterinary issues. Based in Australia.
- AgriMarketing A source of news and discussion for the North American agribusiness community.
- The Professional Animal Scientist Publishes manuscripts on applied technology, reviews on contemporary issues, case studies, technical notes, commentaries, and procedures on important topics that are ready or nearly ready for application. Archives available from 1997 onwards.
- Journal of Soil and Water Conservation Multidisciplinary journal of natural resource conservation research, practice, policy and perspectives with peer-reviewed research papers. Archive issues back to 1981 available.
- The Madras Agricultural Journal The Madras Agricultural Journal is a peer reviewed and open access journal. It publishes research articles, research notes and review articles submitted by members of the Madras Agricultural Students Union.
- Australian Journal of Crop Science Open access, peer reviewed bimonthly journal presenting full length research articles and shorter communications reporting significant new findings on every aspect of plant science.
- Plant Omics International peer-reviewed journal gathers and disseminates information on many areas of plant and crop molecular biology.
- Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding Online, peer-reviewed open access journal published quarterly by the Indian Society of Plant Breeders. It contains original research articles, research communications and review articles.
- Annals of Agriculture Published by the Environmental Engineering Deprtment of Valahia University of Targoviste. Covers ecological and biological agriculture, animal growth in ecological systems, biodiversity conservation, sustainable development and rural tourism.
- Lotus Newsletter Provides online scientific papers, summaries and news covering all aspects of research and development involving species of Lotus. Includes researchers, literature databases and links.
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science The Journal publishes reviews, high-standard original papers, and short communications covering the entire spectrum of plant nutrition, soil science and soil-plant interactions.
- Farm Show Magazine Features new farm equipment exhibited at the latest farm and agricultural shows from around the USA.
- Australian Journal of Agricultural Engineering AJAE is a quarterly international peer-reviewed publication that gathers and disseminates fundamental and applied knowledge in almost all area of agricultural sciences from agronomy to animal sciences, and particularly agricultural engineering.
- Industrial Crops and Products Includes indices and abstracts on non-food crops. Payment required for full text access.
- European Journal of Agronomy The official journal of the European Society for Agronomy. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription.
- Crop Protection Online and print journal on research practical pest management. Includes table of contents with abstracts.
- Agricultural and Forest Meteorology An international journal for the publication of original articles and reviews on the inter-relationship between meteorology and the fields of plant, animal and soil sciences, ecology, and biogeochemistry.
- Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution Journal devoted to all aspects of plant genetic resources research. Contains ordering information, tables of contents and abstracts.
- Computers and Electronics in Agriculture On the application of computer hardware, software and electronic instrumentation and control systems to agriculture. Abstracts available online; full text by subscription.
- Journal of Stored Products Research Reflects the worldwide interest in the scientific problems of infestation in stored food and their relevance to trade and the increasing world food shortage.
Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus
A Croatian agricultural scientific journal. Full access is free.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:17 CET (http://www.agr.unizg.hr/smotra)
Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
An international monthly journal for applied agriculture. List of contents with abstracts.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:25 CET (http://www.publish.csiro.au/an)
Journal of Agricultural Science, The
The Journal of Agricultural Science publishes papers concerned with the advance of agriculture and the use of land resources throughout the world.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:27 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/AGS/type/JOURNAL)
Journal of Dairy Research
Journal of Dairy Research publishes original scientific research on all aspects of dairy science including: animal husbandry; the physiology, biochemistry and endocrinology of lactation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:28 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/DAR/type/JOURNAL)
Publishes the results of original research on the agronomy of field, plantation and herbage crops grown for food or industrial purposes, and on systems of agricultural production.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:29 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/EAG/type/JOURNAL)
Environment and Development Economics
This journal is positioned at the intersection of economics, environment and development, publishes original papers addressed equally to the research and to the policy communities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:30 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/EDE/type/JOURNAL)
Bi-monthly aquaculture magazine bringing information on fish farming, processing, breeding and the raising aquatic species.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:40 CET (http://www.fishupdate.com/category/aquaculture/fish-farmer-magazine/)
Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics
Published by the American Statistical Association and the International Biometric Society. Contents and abstracts from 1997 to 1999 (vol.2 to vol.5). Subscribers-only online access to current issues.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:47 CET (http://www.amstat.org/ASA/Publications/home.aspx)
Agricultural Journals - CAAS
Eleven peer-reviewed journals are published under auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:56 CET (/web/index.htm)