Science is constantly reshaping itself through unexpected observations, new ideas, and revisions to old theories. While terms like "anomalies" or "alternative" may seem pejorative from an orthodox perspective, from an historical view these are the topics are the very life-blood of science. We must have heretics and revolutionaries challenging our beliefs, and advancing the state of the believable, otherwise science will stagnate into dogma.
- Extraterrestrial Life
- Flat Earth
- Lost Civilizations
- Orgone Energy
- Spontaneous Human Combustion
- The Philadelphia Experiment
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Anomaly Info.com An account of "Green Children" and several other topics.
- Rupert Sheldrake - Author and Biologist A biologist and author of more than 80 scientific papers and ten books, best known for his hypothesis of morphic resonance.
- Hyperspace Physics Visions of the otherworld from several paradigmatic perspectives.
- Full Spectrum Photographing the electromagnetic field around animate and inanimate objects using the Kirlian camera to show subtle energy fields.
- Vastu Correction Without Demolition Information about Vastu Science, Vastu corrections, Yantra.
- Perceptions Speculation on variety of topics and research - including UFOs, human origins, government hypocrisy and corruption, errors in widely accepted scientific principles, misuses of science, and possible conspiracies. Includes RSS feed.
- The Interactive On-line Encyclopaedia of the Unexplained Information and articles, including cryptozoology, UFOs, crop circles, and ghosts.
- Interspecies Communication Society engaged in efforts to communicate with higher level, nonhumans such as whales and dolphins.
- Hyperborea Includes online information on alchemy and other subjects in divided sections, including images, alchemical texts, bibliographical material on the printed books and manuscripts, and general reference material.
- Earthfiles Environmental anomalies. Updated reports about science, medicine, the environment and real X-Files.
- Weird Science Reports of unusual phenomena and skepticism about skepticism.
- Recoveredscience E-books about riddles in science, including ancient astronomy, prime number patterns, medical abuses. Text partially or wholly free.
- The Little Scroll The solution to the riddle of life and consciousness.
- Radiant Pressure Model of Remote Forces Includes a report which presents data and analysis demonstrating gravitational shielding in our planetary system.
- Cosmic Oilers Siberian oil fields are shown to be an analogy for the metagalaxy or the universe.
- The Living Cosmos An extension of The Gaia Hypothesis covering geology, planetary origins and cosmology.
- Vastu Hub Vastu is the study of planetary influences on buildings and the people who live in them, and aims at providing guidelines for proper construction.
- Sedona Magnetic Anomalies Research in Sedona, Arizona with regards to geomagnetic anomalies and vortex energy.
- The Science of Superstitions Dr. Sam Vaknin considers how big is the difference between superstition and science, the normal and the paranormal.
- Discover: The 15 Weirdest Science Stories of 2009 Photographs, articles and comments.
- Educate-Yourself.org A free educational forum dedicated to the dissemination of accurate information in the use of natural, non pharmaceutical medicines and alternative healing therapies in the treatment of disease conditions. Hidden science, free energy, Earth changes.
- Space Technology Provides a number of articles on subjects ranging from antimatter through wormholes to quantum tunneling.
- Solar “Grand Minima” Preparedness Plan Article by James A. Marusek on being prepared for the possibility of a time when the sun goes magnetically quiet and the Earth experiences natural global cooling, resulting in little ice ages.
- Onward to the Past Examines the connections between ancient civilizations.
- Compact Dictionary of the Infinite Infinity in astronomy, cosmology, physics, philosophy and religion.
- Is Native DNA A Helix? Site presents the argument that the DNA helix theory is incorrect.
- MetaHistory.org Lays out Gaian principles, discarding religious beliefs and the belief humans are superior to other life forms. Discusses Gnosticism and the alternative Grail.
- The Lost History of Man Uses the Bible's Old Testament and Jewish Tanakh to discuss ancient and prehistoric history and ancient civilisations such as Atlantis.
Numeric Structures of the Genetic Code
The number of protons contained in every amino acid and the configuration of DNA's bases of their respective genetic coding are connected by numeric phenomena.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 19:07:16 CET (http://jean-yves.boulay.pagesperso-orange.fr/cpeng/eng.htm)