This category lists sites specifically for sky maps and atlases used for the purpose of viewing preparations.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Constellations and their Stars Listings with information, images, sky charts, references, resources, and links.
- Solar System Simulator Collection of planetary and star maps.
- SkyMaps Maps of the night sky for northern and southern hemispheres, designed to be printed and used, and updated each month.
- SolStation On-line interactive 3D maps including software and support.
- Solar System Live Interactive Orrery of the web with links to other software.
- Monthly Sky Maps Sky charts for every location.
- WikiSky Provides an online interactive system. Includes articles, gallery, forum, and FAQ.
- Your Sky Interactive planetarium that can produce maps for any time and date, viewpoint, and observing location.
- Neave Planetarium Virtual planetarium customizable by location (latitude and longitude) and time of day. Requires Flash.
- Sky Map Online Provides free printable and interactive sky charts for any location, time and viewpoint.
- Microsoft WorldWide Telescope Enables your computer to function as a virtual telescope, bringing together imagery from the best telescopes in the world.
- Google Sky Allows you to view celestial objects, including stars, constellations, galaxies, planets and the Earth's moon
- SkEye An advanced planetarium for Android that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.
- Photopic Sky Survey Simple map of constellations and sky objects.
- 3-D Starmaps An attempt to assist science fiction fans and authors of science fiction novels who lack the knowledge to construct maps.
MyStars for Windows software to construct for any city.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 19:40:17 CET (http://www.relativedata.com/)