This category is a listing of personal webpages related to astronomy. This includes webpages of astronomers and other people who have a strong interest in astronomy and which is shown on the website.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Dr. Patrick Hartigan Research group at Rice University focused on young stars, stellar jets and shock waves.
- Edward M. Sion Specializes in white dwarf studies. Includes curriculum vitae and research articles. Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at Villanova University.
- George P. McCook Specializes in mathematic analysis of astronomical data. Professor of Astronomy at Villanova University. Includes educational background and research.
- Glenn Schneider HST/NICMOS and other recent astronomical endeavors, professional and personal. Includes CV and publications. Steward Observatory, University of Arizona.
- Dr. Melissa N. Hayes-Gehrke Includes teaching and research and personal interests. University of Maryland.
- R. A. Araya-Gochez A visiting associate professor in Tapir, India. Currently, working on problems related to the physics of magnetized, fully ionized plasmas. Includes lecture notes and curriculum vitae.
- Nichi D'Amico Chair Professor of Astrophysics at Cagliari University, in Sardinia, Italy. Includes CV, publications and research interests.
- Roger Leiton-Thompson Provides details of his interests and projects including globular clusters, NASA's space interferometry mission, supernova remnants and light pollution. Universidad de Concepcion, Chile
- Simon Jeffery Research astronomer at Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland. Specializes in studying stellar structures. Includes publications, essays, research projects, related software, and biographical background.
- Professor Irakli Simonia Provides biographical information, research interests in astrophysics, cultural astronomy and archaeoastronomy and selected publications.
- Rees, Martin Professor of Cosmology and Astrophysics at the University of Cambridge. Includes CV, research interests and publications.
- Courtney Seligman, Professor of Astronomy Class materials, online astronomy text (work in progress), astronomical activities and information about Professor Seligman's fictional works.
- Ashkbiz Danehkar Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics at Cambridge, Massachusetts. Includes research interests, resume and publications.
Fields of interest include extragalactic astronomy, spectroscopy, photometry, surface photometry, active galactic nuclei, open clusters, and the large scale structure of the Universe. In English and Bulgarian.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 19:43:54 CET (http://www.astro.bas.bg/~petrov/)
CV, research interests and publications. Max Planck Insitite for Astronomy, Germany.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 19:44:11 CET (http://www2.mpia-hd.mpg.de/homes/dgoulier/)