This category includes resources for the teaching and learning of biochemistry as a whole, for teachers, students and the general public.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Medical Biochemistry Detailed presentation of numerous biochemistry topics from Indiana University School of Medicine.
- The Biology Project: Biochemistry Problem sets, links, and interactive activities.
- The Biology Project: Molecular Biology Problem sets and tutorials on nucleic acid, recombination and expression, with emphasis on genetics of prokaryotes, at the University of Arizona.
- Molecular Biology Web Book Chapters include Cells and Viruses, Protein Structure and Function, Nucleic Acids, Genomics and Proteomics, Cell Signaling and Apoptosis, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics with introduction to Genes and Disease. Authors include Alberts and Lodish, based in Slingerlands, NY.
- Biochemistry III: Animal Processes Provides details of correspondence and online courses in biochemistry offered by ACS Distance Education.
- Protein Data Bank 101 Educational portal of the Protein Data Bank managed by the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics.
- Research Peptides This resource provides a basic introduction to the field of peptide chemistry along with some applications of peptides.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Journal launched to promote educational aspects, with short reviews, preparation for lectures, seminars, student presentations and laboratory experiments from Stanford University.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 20:48:47 CET (http://iubmb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/hub/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1539-3429/)