Botany is a branch of biology and is the scientific study of plant life and development. It includes study of the structure, growth, reproduction, metabolism, development, diseases and chemical properties of plants and the evolutionary relationships between the different groups.
Related categories 10
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Center for Plant Conservation Collaborative organization dedicated to conserving and restoring the rare native plants of the United States. Includes information on conservation techniques.
- Agriculture Knowledgebase Source for information on topics related to agriculture, biotechnology and allied areas including plant breeding, genetics, seed technology and tissue culture.
- Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation A division of Carnegie Mellon University. Archives, research, art, and information about the institute are included.
- Botanical Society of America Image Collection Collection of 14 sets of educational images for instructional use, with search capability.
- Bioversity International Provides information, publications and news on a range of subjects including agricultural ecosystems, genebanks, germplasm collection, crop wild relatives and neglected and underutilized species.
- Botanical Publications Database Database of publications used to verify the entry of publication names in the Harvard Herbaria catalog.
Glossary of Botanical Terms
Contains more than 2,500 terms relating to botany, gardening, horticulture and landscape architecture. Fully searchable and it is regularly updated.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 21:34:56 CET (http://www.houzz.com/glossary)
A page of links and articles.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 21:35:19 CET (https://www.thoughtco.com/botany-4133573)