Cryobiology is the branch of biology that studies the effects of low temperatures on living things, from whole animals and plants to organs and individual cells. This category also includes companies which research and store frozen tissue for transplant and other uses.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Lyophilization Services of New England, Inc. Contract manufacturer providing lyophilization (freeze-drying) of products, both vial and bulk. In Manchester, New Hampshire.
- CryoLife, Inc. Manufacturer of medical tissues, heart valves, and oncology drugs. Shown are tissue services, research and company profile.
- 21st Century Medicine A research and development company in the fields of cryopreservation and ice control technologies for cryobiology and industrial uses. In Rancho Cucamonga, California.
- Society for Cryobiology The primary scientific society in this field, founded in 1964 to promote research into the effects of low temperatures on all types of organisms and their constituent cells, tissues and organs.
- Cryobiology International journal of low temperature biology and medicine. Published by the Society for Cryobiology.
- BioLife Solutions, Inc. Conducts research and provides hypothermic and cryopreservation solutions for cell and tissue preservation, including the HypoThermosol and CryoStor products.
- California Cryobank, Inc. Providing storage of sperm, cord blood, and embryos, with details of processes and facilities, information for donors and health professionals, and brochures to download. Los Angeles, California.
- BioVault UK company processing and cryogenically storing human tissue and cord blood stem cells. Includes details of the services offered.
- BioEden Tooth stem cell bank, committed to the safe storage of children's tooth stem cells as well as ongoing research.
- The Biopathology Center BPC is a largely government funded non-profit organization whose primary objective is the long-term acquisition and storage of a large number of cancer related tissue samples and related data for the purpose of supporting cutting edge research.
- CryoBio On: Low temperature studies of biological systems A readable summary of the field of cryobiology by a college student, but with some confused opinions about the intent of the field.
- Cryostore Ltd Storage facility for biological and clinical materials. Samples kept at ambient, refrigerated, frozen, ultra low and liquid nitrogen vapour temperatures. Provides company information. Located in London, UK.