Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Why Files Well-researched, educational descriptions of the actual science behind current news stories. From the University of Wisconsin, supported by the National Institute for Science Education of the NSF.
- The MAD Scientist Network Ask-A-Scientist, fun educational activities, and information resources - from Washington Univ.-St. Louis.
- Inner Learning Welcome to human anatomy on-line, a place for fun, interactive and educational views of the human body.
- The Biology Project Has tutorials and problem sets for learning biochemistry, cell, developmental, human, and molecular biology, Mendelian genetics, and immunology.
- Action Bioscience Examines the condition of bioscience literacy through current issues on environment, biodiversity, genomics, biotechnology, evolution, and biology. Peer-reviewed articles are accepted from scientists and educators.
- Digital Anatomist Interactive Atlases Interactive Atlases show views of organs reconstructed from slices.
- BioAnim Educational site and software for biology and medicine in high and secondary schools. Provides animations of biological processes (in VRML format).
- Ben BiosciEdNet Extensive digital library of biological resources for biology teaching and research at all educational levels. Requires a free registration.
- Online Biology Textbook Excellent introductory biology text adapted from print version by Dr. John W. Kimball, retired from Harvard University.
- DnaTube Provides a number of short scientific videos provided by DnaTube members who wish to share their scientific experiences. Most members are graduate students from universities around the world.
- Bio-Alive Life Science Video Share Life scientists can share and watch videos online. Videos can be related but not limited to biology, neuroscience, histology, pathology, immunology, laboratory methods, techniques and procedures.
- FreeVideoLectures.com: Biosciences Provides video lectures, online courses and animations on a range of biology and neuroscience topics.
- Biology and Genetics Teaching Resources Teaching resources for biology and genetics by D G Mackean, including PowerPoint presentations and experimental work. Mainly for GCSE and IGCSE.
- Visible Body 3D human anatomy visualization tool providing detailed models of all body systems.
- Fun Trivia: Biology Short biology quizzes to test your knowledge and understanding.
- Brain Connection to Education Information for anyone interested in applying the latest brain research to best practices in education.
- 15 Degree Laboratory A visual cognition research and development laboratory, located at Louisiana State University, for improving biological and botanical learning via visual probes, templates and filters.
- Bioinformatics Education Dissemination: Reaching Out, Connecting, and Knitting-together BEDROCK is an NSF-funded project aimed at integrating bioinformatics throughout the undergraduate biology curriculum, encouraging students to explore and analyze actual data in a way that recreates the experience of conducting research.
- Incubation and Embryology A hands-on project that teaches science and respect for life.
The science and issues behind modern biological research.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:28:49 CET (/life/)
Interactive virtual labs, animations, and web videos through which one can learn about various aspects of biology. Also offers a virtual museum.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:28:53 CET (http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive)
Offers free online courses, videos, photos and video lectures by qualified biologists.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:29:04 CET (https://cosmolearning.org/biology)
Provides guides to procedures in laboratories including Transgenic Fly, Bacterial Identification, Cardiology, Neurophysiology and Immunology provided by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:29:41 CET (http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/search?field_bio_format_type=23451)