Journals are intended for professionals and normally publish reports of original research, while magazines are directed to a general or popular audience. Both are listed here.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Brain, Behavior and Evolution Publishes original articles on the structure, function and evolution of nervous systems in vertebrates and invertebrates. Provides guidelines for authors and information on subscriptions.
- Evolution International journal of organic evolution published on behalf of the Society for the Study of Evolution. Registration needed.
- Journal of Human Evolution Aimed jointly at palaeoanthropological work, covering human and primate fossils, and at comparative studies of living species.
- Infection, Genetics and Evolution This journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases (MEEGID) is a peer-reviewed journal, affiliated to the successful MEEGID congresses and society.
- Evolution and Human Behavior Presents research reports and theory in which evolutionary perspectives are brought to bear on the study of human behavior. Provides guidelines for authors and subscription information.
- Journal of Mammalian Evolution Quarterly which serves as a multidisciplinary forum for research that contributes to mammalian evolutionary biology. Abstracts available. From the Society for Study of Mammalian Evolution.
- Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres Covers all topics on the origins of life, but focuses especially on molecular evolution and evolution in a cosmic context. Abstracts available. Journal of the International Society for the Study of the Origin of Life.
Journal of Molecular Evolution
Covers experimental and theoretical work aimed at deciphering features of molecular evolution. Abstracts available freely. From the International Society of Molecular Evolution.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:35:18 CET (http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/evolutionary+%26+developmental+biology/journal/239?detailsPage=journal%7Cdescription%7Cdescription)
Molecular Biology and Evolution
Information on this journal published by the Oxford University Press, on membership, subscriptions and instructions for authors. Archives available back to 1983.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:35:20 CET (https://academic.oup.com/mbe)
BMC Evolutionary Biology
Open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of molecular and non-molecular evolution. Provides information on the journal and submitting articles and has a searchable archive.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:35:21 CET (http://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/)
Genome Biology and Evolution
Journal offering free abstracts and full text articles on original research which applies genomic analysis to evolutionary biology and taxanomy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 22:35:23 CET (https://academic.oup.com/gbe)