Histology is the study of the microscopic anatomy of cells and tissues of plants and animals.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Laboratory of Histology and Embryology Research focusing on histology, cell biology, microscopy, neurobiology, and stereology. From the University of Oporto, Portugal.
- National Society for Histotechnology Incorporated in 1974 for the purpose of advancing professional growth, standards, knowledge and performance of histotechnology through continuing and formal education programs.
- LUMEN Histology Lesson plans with slides and practicals for the Loyola University Medical Education Network histology course.
- Martindale's Health Science Guide: Anatomy & Histology Center Histology section includes exams, courses, techniques and procedures, and tissue preservation resources.
- Histology World Links, books, mnemonics and information about histology for undergraduate and graduate anatomy, medical, dental, and other health professional students. Includes reviews and recommendations.
- Biological Stain Commission Quality control organization for biological dyes and stains. Publications, services, histology links, and protocols are provided.
- Histosearch Provides a histology search engine which searches over 100 websites related to histology, including messages posted to the histology listserver, Histonet. A separate section searches the Histonet archives.
- Visual Histology Offers a 26 program DVD video course covering all aspects of basic histology. Each program is 30 minutes long with a lecture, lab, and final exam. A free histology text atlas is available online.
- The Digital Microscope Provides information on the digital microscope which has been developed at the LabCeTi at the University of Namur to provide educational material for medical faculties in emerging countries. Includes a wide range of images for histology and pathology.
- JayDoc HistoWeb A comprehensive histology atlas from the Kansas University Medical Center.
- Southern Illinois University-SIU SOM Histology Information covers the different basic tissue types and how they operate within different physiological systems. Includes images and slides as well as links to external resources.
- University of Pennsylvania Histology Slides arranged by tissue or organ types, for non-human mammals and birds. From School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Internet Atlas of Histology Labeled images with descriptions and practice labs. Created by the UIUC College of Medicine.
University of Delaware Mammalian Histology
Course syllabus and class resources, including microscopic images, ultrastructural images, 3-D models, and labelled diagrams.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 04:28:49 CET (http://www1.udel.edu/Biology/Wags/histopage/histopage.htm)