This category is for sites about physiology, the study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of living organisms.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- PhysioNet Free access via the web to large collections of recorded physiologic signals and related open-source software.
- Physiology Educational Research Consortium Nationwide network of physiology educators dedicated to improving life science education in general and physiology education in particular by conducting research, developing new educational materials and techniques, and educating faculty.
- American Physiological Society News, membership and society information, and announcements for journals, conferences, and awards.
- Physiology Information from Wikipedia on the study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of living organisms and its historical background.
- Muscle Physiology: University of California, San Diego Describes research at the National Skeletal Muscle Research Center with a general overview and information on lab personnel and current projects.
- liver.dk Provides information on the scientists in the Liver PET Group at Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark, their research projects and scientific publications.
- News on Aquaporin and Water Channel Aquaporins are part of the blood-brain barrier and also associated with critical water transport in skeletal muscle, lung and kidney. This site provides articles from researchers around the world studying aquaporins found in plants, bacteria and animals.
- The Society of General Physiologists Created to support and share information about new research that are related to living organism structures. Page includes group bylaws, newsletter, and lists of events.
- Southern Oregon Video Enterprises, Inc. Producers and suppliers of video lab exercises that deal with frog skeletal muscle, cardiac cycle of the turtle, human electrocardiogram, pulse wave and phonocardiogram. Contacts in Ashland, USA.
- International Union of Physiological Sciences Organization which brings together physiologists from around the world and encourage the advancement of the physiological sciences. It publishes the journal, Physiology, and organizes international congresses and other meetings.
National Resource for Cell Analysis and Modeling
A national resource center supported by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), at the National Institutes of Health (NIH); portal to the Virtual Cell, including recent publications and applications of the software.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:00:38 CET (http://www.vcell.org)