Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- BioMed Central An online journal that publishes peer-reviewed research across all areas of biology and medicine with free access, plus commentary, reviews, collaboration tools, and database links.
- Molecular Vision a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the dissemination of research results in molecular biology, cell biology, and the genetics of the visual system (ocular and cortical). Access to the articles and services (search engine and announcement list) of the journal are free of charge. Molecular Vision is indexed by the National Library of Medicine, BIOSIS, and the Chemical Abstracts Service.
- Nature Publishing Group Catalogue of journals and science resources, including the journal Nature. Publishes science news and articles across a wide range of scientific fields.
- Bioline International An electronic publishing service for bioscientists. In collaboration with publishers, editors and authors, it distributes peer-reviewed journals from around the world, plus reports, newsletters, and books in many scientific domains.
- Development Primary research journal providing an insight into mechanisms of plant and animal development, covering all aspects from molecular and cellular to tissue levels. Published by The Company of Biologists Limited.
- Current Protocols Online resource for respected publications on laboratory methods in human genetics, nucleic acid chemistry, immunology, toxicology, and molecular biology.
- Frontiers in Bioscience Internet forum for scientific communication. Peer-reviewed. Free to view the journals on-line. Fast/reliable process to publication.
- Evolutionary Ecology Research Professional scientific journal focusing on the overlap between ecology and evolution. Tables of contents, subscription information, instructions to authors, editor profiles, and related content.
- Biometrical Journal International journal for mathematical and statistical methods used in biological sciences.
- BioOne Journals Abstracts (free) and full-texts (subscription required) of more than 50 peer-reviewed bioscience research journals, mostly published by small societies and non-commercial publishers, that formerly had been available only in printed form.
- Nature An international journal, published weekly, with original, groundbreaking research spanning all of the scientific disciplines.
- Annales Zoologici Fennici and Annales Botanici Fennici Scientific journals published by the Finnish Zoological and Botanical Publishing Board.
- Issues in Science and Technology An online journal for discussion of public policy related to the interactions of science, engineering, and medicine with society - from the National Academy of Sciences.
- Journal of Experimental Biology A journal in comparative animal physiology. Published by The Company of Biologists Limited.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) Publishes videos of experimental procedures and protocols on in the biological and life sciences.
- Current Biotica A quarterly e-journal which will enable researchers involved in the biological and environmental sciences to show case and publish their discoveries, views and opinions to an international peer group.
- BioScience Monthly peer-reviewed journal of the American Institute of Biological Sciences. Selected sections are available for open-access viewing.
- Philosophical Transactions B: Biological Sciences International scientific journal from The Royal Society covering all topics across biology. All content is freely available after one year.
- Life Sciences and Medicine Research Open access journal publishing peer-reviewed research papers, reviews, case reports and short reports into many sub-disciplines of the life sciences and medicine.
- International Journal of Computational Bioscience Open access journal featuring research articles that combine biological and computational research to enhance the scientific understanding of life.
- Journal of Biological Systems Quarterly journal aiming to promote interdisciplinary approaches in biology and medicine.
- International Journal of Biological Sciences Open access journal publishing articles in all aspects of biology with emphasis on molecular and cellular biology, genetics, and biochemistry. Indexed in MEDLINE, with full texts in PubMed Central.
- Methods Focuses on rapidly developing techniques in the experimental biological and medical sciences.
- BioSystems Publishes experimental, computational, and theoretical articles that link biology, evolutionary thinking, and the information processing sciences.
- Biologicals A modern and multidisciplinary international forum for news, debate, and original research on all aspects of biologicals used in human and veterinary medicine.
- Experimental Biology Online Aims to provide a medium for rapid, readable, refereed and rigorous short, topical research papers in the general field of experimental biology in its broadest sense, ranging from the molecular and cellular boundaries in cell and plant biology to the integrative study of whole organism including the experimental analysis of behaviour.
- Open Life Sciences Peer-reviewed journal published in Central and Eastern Europe devoted to scholarly research in all areas of biology.
- Nature.com - Molecular Biology Nature Publishing Group resources in the field of molecular cell biology.
A comprehensive and fully-searchable database of biology journals which are available (in whole or in part) through the internet.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:29 CET (http://journalseek.net/index.htm)
Experimental research on the full range of biological topics and organisms, published since 1897 by the Marine Biological Laboratory. Includes online archives and email alerts.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:35 CET (http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/bbl)
Molecular Biology Today
An online journal in molecular biology.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:39 CET (http://www.caister.com/mbt)
Covers the entire range of the biological sciences, presenting several review articles per issue.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:46 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/BRE/type/JOURNAL)
Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom
An international journal publishing original research on all aspects of marine biology.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:47 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/MBI/type/JOURNAL)
Journal produced by a consortium of UK universities with support from Oxford University Press. Provides a forum for students, their supervisors and universities, to showcase high quality undergraduate research work, strengthening the link between teaching and research in higher education.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:51 CET (https://academic.oup.com/biohorizons)
The All Results Journals: Biology
Open-access electronic-only journal focusing on recovering and publishing papers based on original research that are judged to make a novel contribution with secondary (or negative) results.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:55 CET (http://arjournals.com/index.php?journal=Biol&page=index)
Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine
A collection of review articles written by international experts on gene therapy, immunotherapeutics, drug design, vaccines, genetic testing, pathogenesis, microbiology, epidemiology, genomics, diagnostics and techniques. It is published by Cambridge University Press in association with the Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:15:57 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/ERM/type/JOURNAL)