Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- USGS Learning Web Educational resources for the earth sciences from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Exploration of the Earth's Magnetosphere Detailed non-mathematical introduction to the research on the Earth's magnetic environment in space and its history. Contains master directory of more than 70 related text files.
- Our Dynamic Earth Interactive exhibits about planet earth. Utilises the QuickTime, Shockwave and Acrobat Reader plug-ins.
- NASA Planetary Science Research Discoveries An educational on-line magazine describing discoveries in planetary and space sciences. Written for teachers, students, and the general public.
- Museums Teaching Planet Earth Educational earth science resources and software produced by Rice University in collaboration with the Houston Museum of Natural Science, funded by NASA under the Office of Earth Science
- Earth Fact Sheet Basic earth statistics from the NSSDC.
- Understanding our Planet Through Chemistry U.S.Geological Survey site links to reports showing how chemists and geologists use analytical chemistry to study earth science questions.
- Earth Science Provides a web-centered learning environment for students of Science. Includes Powerpoint presentations and videos.
- EdGEO Earth science workshops for Canadian teachers coordinated by the Canadian Geoscience Education Network.
- ESEU: Earth Science Education Unit Based at Keele University, provides free in-service training to teachers across England, Scotland and Wales, through workshops for schools, teacher meetings and teacher education institutions.
- JOIDES Resolution Ocean drilling research vessel studying Earth's oceans and paleoclimate through scientific drilling. Includes information on the vessel, details of exploratory trips, blogs and teacher resources.
- Polar Discovery Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution's Polar Discovery provides stories of research in the Arctic and the Antarctic.
- The USGS Water Science School Information on many aspects of water, along with pictures, data, maps, and an interactive center.