An experiment is defined as a method of investigating less known scientific fields, solving practical problems and proving theoretical assumptions. This category is for sites suggesting experiments for students or concerned with experimentation.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Fun Science Gallery Activities and experiments devoted to the amateur scientist. Teachers and students also will find it useful.
- Science Fair and Project Ideas A collection of 1850 ideas for science projects and ideas, the site offers advice on undertaking a project, the types of projects, and advice on completing this type of task
- Science Explorer: Exploratorium Offers many easy-to-do experiments, from creating volcanoes to tiny sparks.
- Science Toys How to make toys (and projects) that demonstrate scientific principles using simple tools and equipment.
- Vicki Cobb's Science for Kids Some experiments to do. Books which includes these experiments are for sale on the site.
- Do Science Cool science tricks, experiments and activities that can be done anywhere including in restaurants.
- Science Experiments You Can Do A number of reasonably simple experiments and demonstrations that can be performed by kids, teachers and hobbyists.
- Radiation Detection Interesting experiments one can perform with homemade radiation detectors, and how to build them.
- Science Hobbyist A growing collection of papers on physical science projects for all ages.
- Science Project Science projects and kits for all ages. Membership required to view most projects.
- Jerry's Electronic Plans, Kits and Curious Things Electronic plans and kits.
- Science Experiments Using Data Loggers and Oscilloscopes A library of physics, chemistry and biology experiments. Examples include measuring the speed of sound, pH of drinks, magnetic induction and the discharge of batteries.
- Solar Electric Panel Plans Do it yourself instructions for building a low cost, high output, commercial quality, photovoltaic panel for science experiments
- Eggs Across the Net 2002 Class to class project involving raw eggs. Results are posted on the web.
- The Latest in Home Edu-tainment: The Science Lab Suggestions for lesson plans, activities, and lab projects for teaching science at home.
- Classroom Polyhedra Activities Detailed instructions for creating both simple and complex structures using common materials.
- Science Playwiths Simple science experiments for fun.
- Science Made Simple Science projects and experiments.
- Home Experiments A collection of experiments you can try at home.
- Dangerous Laboratories Experiments that are not always safe, cheap, or guaranteed to work every time.
- Bizarre Stuff You Can Make in Your Kitchen A large collection of classic home science experiments with illustrations.
- Science Pioneer Contains experiments for all ages. Science links and project examples.
- PASCO: Free Online Experiments Covering physics, biology, chemistry, earth science, environmental science and middle school science.
- Robert Krampf Provides a range of science resources including a free experiment of the week newsletter and a large number of science experiment videos.
- Easy Science Activities with Elizabeth Blake This is a site of science activities to help homeschoolers, parents and teachers of elementary students.
- How Things Work This site tries to answer some of the questions asked by inquisitive minds. A number of science projects and experiments are included.
- Fizzics Education Free science experiments that can be done in class or at home using step by step instructions. Also provides links to other science websites.
- Science Experiments at Steve Spangler Science A collection of various science experiments that can be conducted at home and by children.
- Projectsforschool.com Science projects for school kids, science experiments, science fair ideas, DIY projects, gift ideas, working model of kidney.
- Explorable In-depth discussion of the concepts of scientific research and how to conduct experiments so as to provide valid results.
Kids' Science Projects at The Science Club
Grouped by level of difficulty and technical prowess as simple, medium, or advanced.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:37:39 CET (http://scienceclub.org/)
Virtual online school where users can submit science experiments, read the latest news about science, participate in discussions, chat, design their profile and have fun.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:37:46 CET (http://ScienceCastle.com/sc/index.php/home/index)
TheNakedScientists: Science Experiments
Provides details of over a hundred science experiments to do at home, each with instructions, what to expect and an explanation of the basic scientific principles involved.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:38:05 CET (https://www.thenakedscientists.com/get-naked/experiments)