Technically oriented websites about the environmental aspects of agriculture, including agricultural pollution and its control.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Land Institute Research in natural systems agriculture featuring perennial grain polycultures using nature as its measure.
- Smoke Management Program revisions to the regulation governing agricultural burning in California.
- Water Quality - University of Maine Cooperative Extension Research information and advice to agricultural producers on best management practices to maintain water quality, including efficient nutrient and weed management practices and watershed management techniques.
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy Mission is to create environmentally and economically sustainable rural communities and regions through sound agriculture and trade policy. Supporting sustainable agriculture, reduced pesticide use, and related practices.
- An Effect of Aeroionized and Ozonized Media upon Food Substances and Agricultural Raw Materials Abstract of research on effects of aeroionized and ozonized media and of other external factors upon metabolic processes of aerobic organisms (both procaryote and eukaryote).
- Center for Agriculture in the Environment US nonprofit research center that conducts public policy research to reduce the loss of productive farmland and to promote farming practices that lead to a healthy environment. Information about projects, grant opportunities, and beneficial farm practices.
- European Environment Agency - Agriculture Themes Collection of indicators, reports, links, data sets and targets on topics related to European agriculture and the environment.
- Oasis Provides information on the research on dryland degradation and desertification being undertaken by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) in support of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD).
- Peterman's Eye: Farming Blog of ideas, facts and opinions which aims to educate and entertain as well as discuss, in a stimulating and thought-provoking way, the topics of the day regarding agriculture and farming.
- ENDURE: Diversifying Crop Protection The European Network for the Durable Exploitation of Crop Protection Strategies aims to develop science-based sustainable, innovative pest control strategies to reduce pesticide use in agriculture.
- Land Allocation Decision Support System LADSS is an agricultural research tool being developed to assist in the investigation of policy and environmental change impacts such as CAP reform and climate change.
- ADAS: News and Views Provides regularly updated news and articles on the impacts farming activities have on the environment.
UK Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food Central Science Laboratory
Carries out research on environmentally sound food production.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:44:28 CET (http://fera.co.uk/)
University of California Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
Information on sustainable production, alternatives to methyl bromide, and related topics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:44:32 CET (http://asi.ucdavis.edu/programs/sarep)
Nutrient and Water Policy Update
About U.S. federal and Pennsylvania state policies and programs to reduce environmental impacts of animal agriculture operations, plus information and links on agricultural water use and quality, impacts of concentrated animal feeding, and related topics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 09:44:42 CET (http://aese.psu.edu)