Conferences, meetings, workshops, conventions, and similar events focused on scientific and technical aspects of the environment.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- World Water Week Annual global meeting place in Stockholm, Sweden for the world's water community, including the Stockholm Water Symposium, topical plenary sessions and panel debates, scientific workshops and exhibitions.
- Bioneers Conference and workshops for environmental solutions, including economic strategies for ecological agriculture, environmental restoration, and biological and cultural diversity. Includes membership information, conference schedule, and newsletters.
- Electric Utilities Environmental Conference A U.S. conference on air quality and global climate change. Attendees include scientists, corporate representatives, and government officials.
- Minerals Engineering International Lists meetings regarding environmental issues in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy.
- Upcoming Environmental Events Database of meetings,including trade Shows, conferences and workshops. Organized by geographical region and technical fields.
- National Ground Water Association Courses, Conferences, and Expositions Varied groundwater-related topics and U.S. locations.
- Waste Expo An event for waste management and recycling industry professionals. Los Vegas, Nevada.
- H209 Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor The H209 Forum will take place at Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ, USA from September 9-10, 2009.
- International Conference on Climate Change 2009 This conference will be held in Hong Kong from 6-9 October 2009. Important climate issues to be highlighted are: low carbon finance, energy efficiency, low carbon technology and green supply chains, and sustainability of our organizations and communities.
- World Resources Forum Independent, multinational platform for debate and innovation on resource efficiency. Davos, Switzerland.
- Solar Summits Freiburg International conference on renewable and efficient energy use. Provides information about this series of congresses which this year takes place from 14 to 16 October 2009.
- P3: People, Prosperity and the Planet Student Design Competition for Sustainability The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hosts the National Sustainable Design Expo on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Best student teams receive research grants.
- Solar Power International Trade show and exposition. Anaheim, California, USA.
International odour conference news listed by year.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:35:43 CET (http://www.odour.unsw.edu.au/node/16)
2nd International FEFLOW User Conference
14-18 September 2009, Potsdam/Berlin, Germany. A conference to discus Advanced FEM Groundwater Modeling.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:35:53 CET (http://www.mikebydhi.com/products/feflow)
International Exhibition of Environmental Industry
The event will take place from 18-20 November, 2009 at Budapest, Hungary.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:35:54 CET (http://2017.okoindustria.hu)