Collection, interpretation and dissemination of data about the ambient environment, including (but not limited to) weather and climate, air quality, water quantity and quality, vegetative cover, soil characteristics, contaminated sites, and changes in these conditions over time.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme EMEP is a scientific and policy focused co-operation among European nations to identify and measure air pollutants with the goal to solve these issues. Includes publications, data, and events.
- Environmental Change Network About the UK's long-term environmental monitoring program, with summary database, real-time weather data, information about monitoring protocols, education material, and other interpreted data products.
- Pacific Analytics LLC Company offering services in statistics and biometrics. Specialties include natural resource monitoring, environmental assessment, industrial process statistics, and market analysis.
- Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd Offers air and water quality monitoring data and information for Malaysia. Details of services and data products.
- TSEEP - A Method for Underground Pollution Detection Describes soil gas monitoring for detecting organic compounds and heavy metals in the subsurface, allowing rapid assessment of industrial sites.
- TEM-FAST Electromagnetic system for environmental research is described. Numerous examples of its application are shown.
- The RadioActivist Campaign A scientific campaign of the Tides Center in San Francisco, measures and publicizes radioactivity around nuclear facilities to promote site accountability and public safety.
- NSF Polar UV Monitoring Network Describes the network and instrumentation that monitors ultraviolet radiation at six sites in Antarctica, Argentina, California, and Alaska.
- European Environment Agency Collection of indicators, reports, links, and data sets European environmental monitoring and reporting topics.
- NEMC Details of the National Environmental Monitoring Conference held for five days in Washington, DC.
- CNA Environmental Inc. Offering commercial laboratory services, home water testing for minerals, organics and bacteria. Also, water treatment programs and training at Ballston Spa, New York.
- How Radioactive is Our Ocean? The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution monitoring the release of radioactive contaminants from Fukushima, and seeking help doing so.
National Environmental Methods Index
US government-sponsored database and expert system to help compare the performance and relative cost of analytical, test, and sampling methods.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:55:10 CET (https://www.nemi.gov/home)