Scientific and engineering aspects of waste management and waste site remediation.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Hazmat 101 Discussion and Information A Yahoo email newsgroup dedicated to discuss packaging, labeling and transportation issues of potentially dangerous substances. Includes sign up instructions, list of stewards, archives and related resource links.
- Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA ) Environmental information including air pollution, hazardous waste, management, regulations, measuring, modeling, emissions, testing, monitoring, modeling, particulate matter, ozone, and brownfields
- Asbestos Information Centre Independent organization in the UK providing information on how to manage asbestos-containing building materials. Includes details of past uses of asbestos and a list of trade names of materials that contained asbestos.
- Superfund Home Page U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) site about the CERCLA statute and Superfund programs.
- Massachusetts Military Reservation Installation Restoration Program environmental cleanup program on Cape Cod, involving the MMR itself, the Air Force, other federal and state agencies, and the general public.
- The Hazmat 101 List Email discussion list dedicated to hazardous materials and transportation safety issues.
- Cleanup Levels for Hazardous Waste Sites Contains list of government regulation websites that give toxicity values, physical constants and state cleanup levels. Also, has descriptions of pages, message board and glossary of related acronyms used.
- Healthy Communities Environmental Mapping Location, type, and performance of HUD-funded activities and select EPA information on brownfields, hazardous wastes, air pollution and waste water discharges.
- Oregon DEQ Hazardous Waste Program Proper hazardous waste management is an integral part of protecting Oregon's land, air, and water systems. Site has information on regulations and regulatory compliances, as well as information and links on pollution prevention and other waste management topics.
- ETEC: Energy Technology Engineering Center Closure Program Provides information on environmental remediation at ETEC.
- Coastal Hazardous Waste Site Reviews US NOAA review documents describing their evaluations of more than 300 hazardous waste sites that EPA has proposed for addition to the National Priorities List.
- DOE Office of Environmental Management (EM) U.S. Department of Energy waste management (hazardous waste, radioactive waste) and environmental remediation (waste site clean-up) programs.
- Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste Center of Expertise (US Army Corps of Engineers) Description of environmental program focused to clean up sites contaminated with hazardous waste, radioactive waste, or ordnance.
- Household Hazardous Waste - University of Missouri Outreach & Extension Almost every home contains hazardous products, or products that can harm human health or the environment if improperly handled. Site tells what consumers should know about how to properly use, store, and dispose of hazardous household products.
- Hazardous Material / Waste National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences conducts research and provide training on hazardous materials with properties that make them potentially harmful to human health. Provides educational information and research articles, news about the agency.
- Land, Waste and Cleanup Science Information from United States Environmental Protection Agency on hazardous waste, cleanup and contaminated land management.
- Hazardous Waste Resource by US Environmental Protection Agency providing educational materials about waste, household and hazardous and non-hazardous waste, conservation, laws and regulations.
- EPA SW-846: Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste, Physical/Chemical Methods EPA publication SW-846 is the Office of Solid Waste's official compendium of analytical and sampling methods for use in complying with the RCRA regulations.
- Hexachlorodisilane (HCDS) Manufacturing and industry applications of hexachlorodisilane (HCDS) in USA.