These sites are from companies that make, manufacture, distribute or sale primarily lab instruments for tribology or the study of lubrication or its effects. Tribology: The science of the mechanisms of friction, lubrication, and wear of interacting surfaces that are in relative motion. From the Greek tribos, a rubbing; tribein, to rub.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ducom Manufacturer of standard and custom designed material testing equipment. Includes sample product list.
- Nanovea Manufacturer of profilometers, mechanical testers and tribometers. Also offers a range of nano/micro/macro mechanical and 3D non-contact metrology testing services.
- Plint Tribology Tribology testing division.
- Paragon Scientific Viscosity standards and refractive index standards.
- Falex Corporation Offers a complete line of tribology test equipment and services for friction, wear, lubrication, and abrasion studies.
- Koehler Instrument Co., Inc. Designs and manufactures tribology instruments for friction and wear testing conforming to ASTM, IP and related test methods as well as custom designed products.
- Condition Monitoring International Supplies training, instruments and services for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance programs for tribology and lubrication.
- TTZH Tribologie & Hochtechnologie GmbH Provider of consultancy services and equipment for tribotests and surface analysis.
- Conexo Inc. Manufacturer, distributor and supplier of tribology, lubrication and industrial maintenance products. Also supplies testing instruments used in research, development, quality control and marketing.
Falex Tribology NV
A tribological testing laboratory and manufacturer of tribological test machines and specimens for sale
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 14:03:41 CET (http://www.falexint.com/en/solutions)