Names of companies who manage, test, and handle the imaging services.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Nestor Technologies Develops and sells systems for recognition and inspection of vehicle and cargo, with automatic container recognition, under vehicle scanning and damage inspection. Profile and product overview of company in Chasseneuil du Poitou, France. [French and English].
- Thermal Vision Thermography specialist offering training and consultancy. Examples, blog and contacts in Dunboyne, Ireland.
- Computerized NDT - Tomography Industrial tomography 2D and 3D tomograms.
- Image Solutions Specializes in imaging system consultancy and design.
- Cognitech Specializes in forensic and medical video image processing, supplies hardware, software and services from Pasadena, California.
- LemnaTec GmbH Automatic evaluation of biotests by image-processing.
- Industrial Tomography Systems ITS provides electrical tomography instrumentation, software, sensors and technical support. Process tomography is based on taking a number of measurements of a process from a sensor and combining these to provide information on the distribution of material within the volume of the sensor.
- Roper Scientific, Inc. Manufacturer of high-performance CCD and ICCD digital camera systems designed for biological sciences, physical sciences, spectroscopy, and x-ray detection.
- Digirad Gamma cameras for nuclear medicine imaging and solid state nuclear medicine technology. Diagnostic services in Suwanee, Georgia and camera sales, operations and support in Poway, California.
- BCC Microimaging, Inc. Offers microscopy consulting, confocal microscopy, image processing, digital micrographs, stock images, imaging software, and labeled antibodies for mapping cell structures and oxidative DNA damage.
- Bioquant Includes neuroanatomy, bone histomorphometry, biomaterials, stereology, 3-D modeling, toxicology, pathology, cell biology, and time-lapse imaging.
- I-cube Image Analysis and Processing Reseller of imaging products including frame grabbers, digital cameras, software and analysis workstations.
- Itronics Imaging Technologies High speed digital camera systems for motion analysis. On-line store, quick quotes and rental. Representing Roper Scientific MASD, Redlake, and Cooke Corporation.
- K-Space Associates, Inc. Scientific imaging systems.
- Rad-icon Imaging Corporation Design and manufacturing of high-performance Radiation Image Sensors and Cameras utilizing CMOS image sensor technology.
- Linescan Camera Details of systems with computer interfacing for automation and spectral diagnostics in the UV, visible and IR range from manufacturer in Berlin, Germany.
- ImageWarp Image analysis, processing and editing software for metrology, lab automation, machine vision, bioinformatics and material analysis. Compatibility with industrial imaging hardware and standard video capture devices.
- TRIBVN Provides software for the management, production, analysis and sharing of lab images, digital slides, medical and heritage images.
- MFC System Sdn. Bhd. Manufacturer and distributor of digital high speed cameras based in Malaysia.
- High Speed Imaging High speed digital video cameras for research of motion analysis, particle image velocimetry, captures extremely fast action and slows it down.
- Paraytec Ltd Designers, developers and manufacturers of UV area imaging equipment. Applications include nano-particle and protein sizing, dissolution testing and biocatalysis.
- DNR Bio Imaging Systems Manufactures professional gel documentation systems and analysis equipment for the life science research community.
- Ixico Ltd Delivers automated image analysis solutions in pre-clinical studies and clinical trials to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Invisible Vision Ltd. Manufacturer and developer of a range of X-ray, UV, visible to NIR scientific cameras, technologies and accessories with an emphasis on ultra high speed and biomedical and biochemistry applications.
- ChemImage Corp. Offers a suite of macroscopic and microscopic chemical imaging hardware and interpretive software, and imaging lab services for contract research organizations, pharmaceutical developers and research scientists.
- Zinir Ltd Develops hand-held spectrophotometers and provides data analysis in the near infrared region.
- Fastec Imaging Corporation Offers high-speed digital video cameras for industry, research and sports.
Bio-Imaging Research, Inc.
Designers and markers of industrial x-ray inspection imaging systems.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:14:30 CET (http://www.varian.com/us/security_and_inspection/)
Designs and manufactures high performance digital cameras for scientific, industrial and OEM applications, including fluorescence microscopy, live cell imaging, low light applications and super resolution microscopy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:15:10 CET (http://www.photometrics.com/?utm_source=photomet.com&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=AltDomains)