Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Molecular Expressions: Images from the Microscope Hundreds of photomicrographs (photographs through the microscope) of everything from superconductors and high-tech materials to ice cream and beer.
- World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Microscopy Covers all aspects of light microscopy, electron microscopy and other forms of microscopy.
- Microscopy Vendors Database Online database of microscopy vendors from optical and electron microscopy, spectroscopy, microanalysis, spare parts, and image analysis.
- Goettingen Institute for X-ray Physics Development and applications of X-ray microscopy.
- Petr's Microscopy Resources Pages of interest for microscopists, including microscopy meetings, literature, resources and suppliers.
- Polymer Microscopy Image galleries of homogenous and heterogenous polymers using TEM, AFM and light microscopy equipment at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Open Microscopy Environment Resource for the analysis and classification of biological images using a database-driven three-tier software system, maintained by MIT.
- Lehigh Microscopy School PA school offers short courses each June on electron microscopy, scanning probe microscopy, and microanalysis.
- Microscope - US Patents Site highlights US patents issued between the years 1855-1915.
- Visitron Systems GmbH System house for ultimate digital microscopy and cell based Imaging Solutions in the field of Biology, Medicine and Pharmacy from Brightfield and Fluorescence Applications to fully automated multi-dimensional microscopy.
- Microscopy Primer Web treatise on microscopy that covers a broad range of topics from basic to advanced.
- The Microscopy ListServer Email discussion forum giving members a centralized Internet address to which questions/comments/answers in the various fields of microscopy and microanalysis can be rapidly distributed to a list of other members.
- Microscopy and Analysis Portal to support the global controlled circulation magazine Microscopy and Analysis, published by Wiley. Covers light, electron and probe microscopy.
Skyscan is an only producer of the scientific instruments for high-resolution 3D non-destructive microscopy (micro-CT).
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:15:29 CET (http://bruker-microct.com/)
Research in the development of optical microscopes with resolutions in the nanometer scale.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:15:35 CET (http://www.mpibpc.mpg.de/abteilungen/200)
College of Microscopy
Offers education and training across a wide range of equipment. At Westmont, Illinois, USA.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:15:40 CET (https://www.mccrone.com/hookecollege)