A weblog (often shortened just to blog) is a user-generated website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order. This category is for blogs about breaking science news or personal views on general scientific topics.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Science Blog General science and technology news weblog.
- SciScoop Community edited science weblog and discussion forum.
- FuturePundit Future technological trends and their likely effects on human society, politics and evolution.
- ScienceBase.com Science news and features plus commentary by science journalist and writer David Bradley.
- Green Trust Renewable Energy & Sustainability Discussion and education on renewable energy, permaculture, biofuels, and independent living.
- Dura Mater: Odd Bits From a Distracted Scientist's Brain Reflections on science and technology news and its influence on society.
- ScienceBlogs 60+ bloggers selected on the basis of their originality, insight, talent, and dedication provide up-to-date coverage of their different scientific fields.
- Lubos Motl's Reference Frame News, opinion and political commentary relating to string theory, mathematics and physics.
- Not Even Wrong Physics and mathematics discussion from the author at the front line of the string theory controversy.
- Next Big Future Tracking progress to the future especially advanced nanotechnology, nuclear and energy technology, quantum computers, life extension, space technology and AI.
- Ideonexus: Science, Cyberspace, Speculation A blog providing links to science-related news stories, politics and popularization.
- Hand Picked....and Carefully Sorted Covers interesting developments in agriculture, animal sciences, human sciences, leisure and tourism and the environment.
- Steorn's Orbo: Dispatches from the Future The Irish company Steorn claims to have developed a revolutionary technology for generating free energy: Orbo. This blog provides the story from the beginning and continues as it unfolds.
- Walking Randomly A random walk through maths and science.
- The Mr Science Show Regular blog and podcast on scientific and social topics, featuring summaries of news articles, science stories and podcast links. Page includes photos and some videos.
- Weird Things Greg Fish explores science, the strange, and the unknown. Also includes links to his published essays.
- Discovery Discovered A science blog about news, inventions and discoveries.
- California Biotech Law Blog This blog addresses litigation, legislation, deals, and legal issues of interest to the California biotech community.
- Brains Matter A podcast on science, curiosities and general knowledge, featuring interviews with scientists and topics of interest.
- Science Takeaway Blog from a university-based researcher, trying to help the general public making sense of scientific news.
- Singularity Hub Up to date information about the daily advances mankind is making in stem cells, genetics, biology, artificial intelligence, aging, robotics.
- ZME Science Aims to provide science and environmental information which is easy to understand and assimilate.
- Bruceleeeowe's Blog Exploring advanced technologies from past and future, an entirely new analytical view at science.
- Dumb Scientist A collection of articles written by a physicist about physics, other scientific fields, philosophy and politics.
- Dread Tomato Addiction A weblog of science, statistics and humor. The author finds much in science that is fascinating or fun and plenty that needs to be made-fun-of.
- Impact Lab The DaVinci Institute present scientific breakthroughs and innovative technologies.
- Informaticopia Eclectic news and views on health informatics and eLearning.
- Science, Space & Robots Provides coverage of space and science news.
- SciNewsBlog Provides general news and articles.
- Dr Stu's Science Blog Exploring issues in health, psychology and technology.
- The Science News News on topics such as technology, medicine, astronomy and environment.
- DeepStuff.org Covers astronomy, genetics and biology.
- GadgTecs Articles ranging from space exploration to health, to software and technology.
- Things We Don't Know Discusses current topics of interest to the science community.
- SciPhotos Uses pictures and animated gifs in articles covering topics like neuroscience, chemistry and physics.
- We Want Science Articles on how things work and experiments to try.
The OpenScience Project Weblog
Weblog of a collaboration encouraging the production and release of open source scientific software.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:19:47 CET (http://openscience.org/blog-blinking-statistics/)
Blog posts from members of the ResearchGATE community are aggregated to provide a reputable source for news, commentary, research and innovation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 17:20:18 CET (http://www.researchgate.net/blog)