Organizations are groups of people working together towards a common goal. This category is for organizations that do not themselves conduct scientific research but aim to spread information about such research. They organize meetings, publish journals and provide research grants for scientists in the field. The category includes scientific and engineering societies and associations, professional societies, museums of science and technology and government science establishments.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The National Academies Advisers to the Nation on science, engineering and medicine, addressing critical national issues and giving advice to the federal government and the public.
- International Council for Scientific and Technical Information ICSTI provides a forum for interaction between organizations that create, disseminate and use scientific and technical information. Information about the organization, membership, reports and events.
- International Union of Academies (IUA) Aims to encourage, through collaborative research and publications, those branches of learning promoted by its members including philology, archeology, history, the moral, political and social sciences.
- International Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology CODATA works to improve the quality, reliability, management and accessibility of data of importance to all fields of science and technology.
- Global Research Council The virtual organization, comprised of the heads of science and engineering funding agencies from around the world, is dedicated to promoting the sharing of data and best practices for collaboration among funding agencies worldwide.
Other languages 18
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)