The science of spectroscopy is the study of the interaction of radiated energy and matter. This includes the viewing light as it passes through a prism.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Society for Applied Spectroscopy Non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to spectroscopy. Provides details of membership, news, courses and the journal.
- Southwest Sciences Home Page Performs contract research emphasizing spectroscopic detection of trace gases for applications in combustion, atmospheric science, and industrial monitoring.
- Atomic Spectroscopy A compendium of basic ideas, notation, data and formulas from the NIST Physics laboratory.
- Raman Spectroscopy Group Laboratoire de Physique de l'État Condense, Université du Maine, Le Mans, France. Information on members, research, instruments and events.
- SpectroscopyNow.com Applications of MS and spectral imaging at all wavelengths, each with features, news, job and related ads. Includes registration for member pages maintained by Wiley, UK.
- XPS, AES, UPS and ESCA Database for surface spectroscopies as XPS, AES and UPS.
- Wikipedia: Spectroscopy Broad information regarding the study of spectroscopy and its uses.
- Ioannes Marcus Marci Spectroscopic Society Listing sections, links and officials based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Spectral Calculator Spectroscopy and remote sensing tools for researchers. Simulate molecular gas spectra, infrared radiance and atmospheric transmittance.
- FOCAS The Facility for Optical Characterisation and Spectroscopy in Dublin.