A cyclotron in which the electric field is maintained at a constant frequency .
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Germany, Berlin: Berliner Elektronenspeicherring-Gesellschaft für Synchrotronstrahlung m.b.H. (BESSY) Describes the accelerator, experiments, news, and researchers and administrators.
- DELTA, Uni Dortmund DELTA 1.5 GeV electron accelerator facility at the University of Dortmund, Germany.
- Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source Includes an introduction to the facility and basic experimental design information, information for users and research activity reports, and system operational status.
- Diamond Light Source The Diamond synchrotron is a new scientific facility on the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire, UK. Provides information on the beamlines and the technology involved.
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory Includes descriptions of research being undertaken, technical parameters and a user guide, and administrative information.
- USA, Upton, NY: National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS) at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- Chicago IL: Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS) operated by The University of Chicago under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Louisiana State University: Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices Includes technical information on the beamlines, beam schedules, events, downloadable forms, a user guide to the microfabrication facility, and newsletters.
- Synchrotron Radiation Center Part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Includes information on its background, related news, a user guide, operational parameters and a list of related publications.
- Trieste Italy: Elettra Synchrotron Light Source Facility information. Includes virtual tour, guides, events and scientific highlights.
- China: Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility An abstract containing information on the technical specifications of these facilities.
- PF photon factory Japane Synchrotron research centre.
- MAX-lab, Lund University, Sweden MAX-lab National Research Laboratory for Nuclear Physics and Synchrotron Radiation Research.
- ISA ISA is a Danish National Laboratory where research is carried out in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Biology using accelerators and storage rings.
- Lyncean Technologies, Inc. Lyncean Technologies, Inc. is developing a compact light source for high resolution synchrotron imaging.
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center The NSRRC Taiwan, is the first third-generation synchrotron facility built in Asia with world-class facility and state-of-the-art research capabilities in the vacuum-ultraviolet and both hard and soft X-ray energy regions.
- Canadian Light Source A 3rd generation synchrotron in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Germany, Hamburg: Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor HASYLAB At Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY. Includes research summaries, news, publications and list of facilities.
- SAXIER: Small-Angle X-ray Scattering Initiative for Europe Saxier is an initiative of European groups involved in exploring novel scientific applications for the new generation of SAXS beamlines at high brilliance synchrotron facilities.
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility Includes an introduction of this facility and the scientific applications thereof, publications, and a user guide.
The world's largest third-generation synchrotron radiation facility.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:24:38 CET (http://www.spring8.or.jp/ja/)
An interactive educational tour of current research at Berkeley Lab's Advanced Light Source.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:24:39 CET (http://www2.lbl.gov/MicroWorlds)
Advanced Light Source (ALS)
Includes information about the organization, related news, a newsletter, user guide and current operational status information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:24:49 CET (http://als.lbl.gov/)