Sites listed in this category will have the name of the physicist as the title.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Arbatsky, Dmitry A. Theoretical physicist. Research interests and publications. In Russian and in English.
- Lottermoser, Thomas Ph.D at the University of Dortmund in 2002 about the magnetic and electric ordering of hexagonal manganites.
- Mukhi, Sunil Faculty member at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Includes string theory and quantum mechanics articles, classical Indian music and culture, also photos and music links.
- Boyden, Ed Research on physics of computation and neuroengineering.
- Koenenkamp, Rolf Professor at Portland State University. Includes research interests, publications, cv, nano-devices, and electron optics.
- Rueff, Jean-Pascal Researcher at the Center for Radiation. Contains information on x-ray scattering, cryptography, and contact information.
- Niederriter, Chuck Professor at Gustavus Adolphus College. Includes contact information, research and academic interests, and personal information.
- Aubrecht, Gordon Professor at Ohio State, Marion. Includes physics organizations, and information on energy and recycling.
- Cohen, Doron Ben-Gurion University. Research interests: Quantum mechanics, Quantum chaos, Theory of driven mesoscopic (nano) systems, Quantum irreversibility, Dissipation and dephasing. Publications.
- COS Expertise Community of Science search engine to find home pages and contact addresses for scientists.
- Hobson, Art Professor Emeritus, Kansas State University. Includes information on published books, journal and conference papers, a resume and related links.
- Rudzick, Oliver Researcher in the Department of Physical Chemistry, Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (Berlin, Germany). Includes research interests in the field of nonlinear dynamics.
- Young, Matt Professor at Colorado School of Mines. Lists courses taught, science and religion, optics, optical communications, metrology, biography, books and publications.
- De Lotto, Barbara Professor of Physics at the University of Udine, Italy. Provides useful information about scientific and teaching activity.
- Dr. Darkmatter Faculty member at the University of Oregon who engages mostly in observational astronomy. Contains many pictures of astronomical phenomenon.
- Gleser, Marcelo Professor at Dartmouth College. Contains research, teaching, public understanding of science, and public lectures.
- Ramirez-Gomez, Ricardo Guest engineer at Fermilab, D0 experiment. Information about trigger DFE firmware.
- Graps, Amara Research at the Max Planck Institute studying circumplanetary dust physics, astronomical signal and image analysis.
- Peralta, Guy Professor at the University of Costa Rica. Curriculum vitae and recent publications focused on the properties of the nuclear forces, high energy proton collisions, and the group structure of grand unified theories.
- Schultz, Howard Senior research scientist at the University of Massachusetts. Research projects include environmental monitoring, 3D terrain reconstruction, assimilating existing 3D information, and using 3D texture to improve classifier performance.
- Liu, Chang and Deng, Na Teaching assistants at Rutgers University and New Jersey Institute of Technology. Personal description, photo album, research, and favorites.
- Redish, Edward F. Professor at the University of Maryland. Contains projects, classes, activities and resources.
- Falkovich, Gregory Department head of Physics of Complex Systems, Weizmann Institute of Science. Contains research interests and publication list.
- Mendes, Jose Information about research, namely on random networks. Also presents classes online: Statistical physics, computational physics, and mechanics and relativity.
- Chaudhari, Ajay Postdoc at the National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan. Includes a curriculum vitae, research interests, list of publications. Field of interest - Dielectric relaxation, heterogeneous catalytic reaction and Finite Element Method.
- Sergeev, Alexey Postdoctoral Researcher in UMass Dartmouth, Department of Chemistry. Developing quantum-mechanical perturbation theory for atomic and molecular problems. Documents, publications, pictures.
- Watkins, Brenton Professor at the University of Alaska. Includes research interests and graduate students.
- Krasnoholovets, Volodymyr V. Professor at the National Academy of Science, Kyiv. Contains description research in conventional, applied and fundamental physics. Also deals with the submicroscopic construction of nature, quantum mechanics is combined with gravity.
- Alvioli, Massimiliano Professor at the University of Perugia. Many-body-theories, Hadronic Physics. Parallel computation.
- Pace, David Graduate student in physics at UCLA. Current research involves experimental plasma physics in the UCLA Tokamak Laboratory.
- Baxter, Colin Research interests are in theoretical physics. Provides expert witness and scientific information service. Teaches at the University of Essex.
- Menke, Sven Postdoc at Max-Planck-Institut for physics in Munich. Contains my recent works in experimental high-energy physics on OPAL, BaBar and ATLAS. Calorimetry, B-physics, tau-physics and QCD are the main topics.
- Lasio, Giovanni A former high energy physicist turned into a medical physicist. This page contains some of the previous research as well as some other non-physics material, like pictures and links to other sites.
- Viswanathan, A. Head of science, SRM institute of science. Find about solid state ionics, energy physics and answers to it.
- Mitnik, Dario Research fellow Rollins College. Contains research on atomic physics, electron impact ionization, excitation and recombination, parallelization of the R-matrix codes, distorted waves method, and time dependent method.
- Clare Quarman Particle Physics PhD student, Royal Holloway, University of London. Member of the ATLAS experiment. Current research and contact info.
- Kannike, Kristjan Graduate student of particle physics. Includes a program to run renormalization group equations, chosen links to science and culture resources (includes textbooks), and a LaTeX tutorial.
- Jany, Benedykt student at Marian Smoluchowski Institute of Physics Jagiellonian University Kracow
- Berger, Jens A. Information about the scientist's life and work.
- Kareem, Sulaiman Graduate Student at Ohio University. Contains personal information, research interests in single molecule forced unbinding, and links to sites pertinent to biophysics.
- Halpern, Paul Professor at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Includes contact information, courses taught, press, awards, organizations, book reviews, recent articles, and a complete list of books.
- Movahed, Hanif Bayat M.Sc. research regarding the relation between conformation and thermodynamics of semiflexiable hard sphere chains liquids and my PhD project about protein structural transition in the biological systems.
- Dr. Iitaka Research on computational physics, quantum physics, earth sciences and mineralogy as well as links to other physics sites.
- Steinberg, Aephraim Professor at Toronto University. Research interests include experimental laser cooling and quantum optics. Includes curriculum vitae and publications.
- Randall, Lisa Professor at the Harvard University Department of Physics. Model builder and research er in the areas of extra dimensions, cosmology, string theory and Grand Unification Theory. Includes articles, media appearance schedule, and book reviews.
- Browne, John Professor at Swinburne University of Technology. Introduces Mathematica projects, Grassmann algebra, programming for engineers, probabilistic and robust engineering design.
- Buth, Christian Louisiana State University. Contains research interests, curriculum vitae, and publications.
- Keller, Stephane Ph.D in theoretical high energy physics. Curriculum vitae in English and French.
- Mishra, Kishore A scentist working in IPR, DAE towards research and development of fusion energy. Engaged in edge plasma phenomena for India's tokamaks.
- Movahed, Hanif Bayat M.S. Candidate in Physics, Guelph University, Guelph-Waterloo Physics Ins. Interested in modeling and simualtion of complex systems such as society modeling, liquid crystals, biomathematics and financial mathematics.
- Okulov, Alex Ph.D. in Laser Physics: P.N.Lebedev Physical Institute, Russia. Scientific interests: quantum optics, path integrals, chaotic dynamics, superluminality, solitons, quantum wells/dots, phase conjugation, stimulated scattering, microchip lasers, cold atoms.
- Yamilov, Alexey A member of Condensed Matter Theory group in Queens College. Interests include general questions of localization of light, polariton optics of disordered crystals and quantum heterostructures.
- Zukaitis, Anthony Resume of Ph.D. in Physics.
- Kaku, Michio Professor of theoretical physics, best selling author and populizer of science.
- Siew-Phang Ng Research interests on supersymmetry breaking, particle cosmology, grand unified theories, neutrino physics and other topics. Also CV and publications.
- Rubiola, Enrico Research interests include noise, phase noise, amplitude noise, frequency stability and noise, oscillator stability and noise, precision electronics and related issues.
- Hudson, Stephen D. Graduate student in physics at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. CV, research interests, awards and publications.
- Giannattasio, Armando Physicist and material scientist, now working at MEMC Electronic Materials on silicon single crystals grown by the Czochralski method.
- Bartlett, Al Professor Emeritus, University of Colorado; author of the book The Essential Exponential; presenter of famous talk "Arithmetic, Population and Energy" on exponential growth and sustainability.
- Vincent Langlois Assistant professor at the Department of Earth Sciences in Lyon. Research interests: sand ripples, sediment transport, foams, bubbles, plankton locomotion.
- Faris, Farouk Research interests in physics, biophysics, biomedical engineering and medical physics. Also provides CV, publications, downloads and software.
- Caceres, Elena Professor at University of Texas at Austin. Interests include string theory, gauge/string duality and QCD.
- Igoshin, Oleg Assistant professor, Department of Bioengineering, Rice University. Contains research interests and experience, curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- van Bergen, Ard Theoretical physicist working as independent scientific consultant. Contains curriculum vitae and publication list.
- DyVernois, Michael Former Professor of Physics at the Universities of Minnesota and Hawaii. Astroparticle physics, cosmic rays, landmine remediation and consulting.
- Imamura, James Professor at the University of Oregon interested in observational and theoretical astrophysics.
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse American astrophysicist, director of the Hayden Planetarium, and popularizer of science. Includes biographical information, articles, and audio and video media.
- Tureci, Hakan Postdoctoral fellow at the Institute of Quantum Electronics at ETH, Zurich, Switzerland. Includes research interests, CV and publications.
- Christov, Ivan P. Professor of Physics at Sofia University, Bulgaria. Includes biographical information, publications, teaching, and research interests in advanced methods for generation and amplification of ultrashort coherent pulses.
- Tomaszewski, Waldemar Publications and research into the dynamics of chains, ropes and cracking whips.
- Lominé, Franck Postdoctoral fellow at the Research Institute of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, currently researching internal erosion, granular materials and wave breaking. Includes personal information, interests, publications and links.
- Giacomazzo, Bruno Relativistic astrophysicist, specialist in GRMHD and developer of the WhiskyMHD code and of the exact solution of the Riemann problem in relativistic MHD. Includes information on research, CV and biographical details.
- Prysyazhnyuk, V I Provides details of publications and metallophysical investigations at Lviv National University, including metallic films, compounds, alloys, electrophysical properties and structure.
- Stefan, V. Alexander Provides biographical details, research activities, publications, art and contributions to society.
- Dudley, John M. Personal research pages, including CV, publications, and resources on nonlinear optics, supercontinuum generation in highly nonlinear and photonic crystal fibers.
- Wubs, Martijn Associate professor at DTU Fotonik, Denmark. Research interests: nanophotonics, plasmonics, quantum optics, quantum information. Website includes publications, presentations, curriculum vitae and contact information.
- Matthews, Rick Professor at Wake Forest University. Contains information on teaching, research, and personal life.
- Stefan, V. Contains information on research in various areas of plasma physics and controlled thermonuclear fusion.
- Jacob Cohen's UMBC Web Page A UMBC student stuyding physics with links to interesting stuff. This site is an examination of life itself. This site has a lot of physics related material.
- Leff, Harvey Professor Emeritus at the California State Polytechnic University. Includes teaching, research, and family information.
- Norton, Andy Research in the fields of High Mass X-ray Binaries and the Magnetic Cataclysmic Variables known as Intermediate Polars
Space Physics Group at U Washington
Faculty, students, and staff of the space physics groups at UW
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:27:07 CET (http://ess.washington.edu/about/siteinfo.php)
Letters on his views on contemporary topics in this subject.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:27:21 CET (https://www.7258.com/#8m)
Famous Physicists and Astronomers
Several pages containing brief biography and accomplishments.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:27:33 CET (http://www.phy.pmf.unizg.hr/~dpaar/fizicari)
Research Professor at Harvard University. Contains published papers, arsenic project, chemical carcinogens, radiation, human rights, elementary and particle physics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:27:39 CET (http://www.physics.harvard.edu/~wilson)
Chen, Z. Q.
Field of research is positron annihilation. Contains personal history, publication list and recent activities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:27:42 CET (/chenzq1969/)
Compilation of physics authors that have published in American Institute of Physics journals.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:28:09 CET (https://publishing.aip.org/authors)
Research interests (physics: synthesis and characterization of hard carbon films on metal surfaces) and resume, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:28:34 CET (http://people.cas.uab.edu/~catledge)
Associate professor, University of New Mexico. Interests include plasma physics and laser fusion, free surface hydrodynamics, nonlinear optics and optical communications, pattern formation, wave collapse and singularity formation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:28:47 CET (http://math.unm.edu/~plushnik/)
Computational physics PhD student at George Mason University. CV, publications, research and resources.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:28:50 CET (http://mason.gmu.edu/~dreitz/)
CV, scientific interests in the environment, Quantum computing and Bose-Einstein condensation, and publications.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:29:09 CET (http://www-nw.uni-regensburg.de/~nef25355/)
Theoretical physicist working at the Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique. Includes research interests and education along with lists of references on string theory and quantum field theory, and course notes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:29:17 CET (http://www.phys.ens.fr/~troost/)