Scientific publications include traditional print journals typically intended for professional audiences, printed magazines typically intended for a popular audience, books, and a wide variety of electronic publications. Most publications are listed under subject-specific publications categories that are accessible here via links. URLs listed in this category are primarily for broad-scope journals, magazines, and publishers.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Inspec Online database containing indexed abstracts for the published literature in physics, electrical engineering, electronics, communications, control engineering, computers and computing, and information technology. Also, offers CD-rom version.
- Council of Science Editors (CSE) The Council of Science Editors (CSE) aims to improve communication in the sciences by educating authors, editors, and publishers.
- European Association of Science Editors (EASE) An international organization providing science writers and editors with resources, links, newsletter, mailing lists, and networking.
- European Secretariat for Scientific Publications SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
- Open Archives Initiative Develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of e-prints and other electronic content, primarily in the sciences.
- Scholars' Forum: A New Model for Scholarly Communication Caltech proposal for university-author-society run e-journal system for publishing science. With follow-up discussion.
- A.J. Morris Science Review Reviews of published articles, books, and web sources for all fields of science.
- E-print Network An integrated network of electronic scientific and technical information. Included are pre-publication drafts of journal articles (preprints), scholarly papers, technical communications, or similar documents relaying research results among peer groups.
- iPublica Productions Library site by Pierre F. Walter offering scientific, legal, psychological and selfhelp content.
- Lab Bulletin Online resource providing up to date information on new products, application notes, technical articles and industry news. Monthly e-newsletter available. Free registration necessary.
- MyJournals.org Offers access to articles from the latest issues of a large number of science journals.
- SciWeavers Free academic social network that enables researchers and graduate students to share, discover, learn, and discuss academic contributions and research materials.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
Providing print and electronic research databases of citations and full text in the sciences. Title list of databases, journals by subject, login scripts for web masters, subscriber and guest demonstration access to CSA databases, and other product information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:52:20 CET (http://www.proquest.com/)
Gateway to Elsevier's Science and Technology publishing, including books, major reference works, online education and textbooks.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:52:28 CET (https://store.elsevier.com/)