This category includes webpages for single title hard copy books dealing with general science. Also webpages offering multiple scientific titles.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- AccessScience Online version of McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology. Articles, current news and research updates, biographies of leading scientists through history, and Internet links in a range of fields. Limited free content. Subscription information and registration for free trial access.
- Jupiter Scientific Book Review Reviews and links to Amazon for some popular science books.
- TechBookReport Reviews of books on popular science and maths. Includes physics, statistics, evolutionary computation and tutorials.
- London Book Review: Science and Technology Reviews of books on popular science, including current affairs with a political or technical slant.
- WSEAS Books Textbooks, monographs and conference proceedings on a variety of topics published by the World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society.
- A Positron Named Priscilla: Scientific Discovery at the Frontier Complete text of the book written by members of the National Academy of Sciences, that profiles investigations by leading young scientists.
- Explaining Research: How to Reach Key Audiences to Advance Your Work Published by the Oxford University Press, this is a guide to communication for scientists, engineers and students.
This monograph by Michal Kokowski on the scientific achievements of Copernicus, presents a critical estimation of current interpretations of this subject.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:53:34 CET (http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/~n1kokows/originality_en.html)