Journals are intended for professionals and normally publish reports of original research. The publications listed in the main journals category are those that cover all of the sciences, or a broad range of scientific fields. Journals in the specific sciences are listed in topical subcategories.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- African Journals Online Tables of contents and abstracts of articles from journals in agricultural sciences, science and technology, health and social sciences. Published in Africa.
- DOE Full-text Technical Reports Access to full-text Department of Energy Technical Reports. Topics include physics, computer science, engineering, and renewable energy.
- SB and F Online Online version of the review journal science books and films, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Contains reviews, bibliographies and articles relating to science books, videos, and software. Provides sample access; subscription required for full access.
- DOE Preprint Network Searchable gateway to preprint servers that deal with scientific and technical disciplines of concern to U.S. Department of Energy.
- Nature International weekly refereed journal of scientific research. Free registration for searchable abstracts: full content requires subscription.
- The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Online (U.S.) Multidisciplinary journal covering the biological, physical, and social sciences. Published biweekly. Archives go back to January 1996. Subscription required for full site access.
- FORUM for Applied Research and Public Policy A quarterly policy journal that focuses on energy, the environment, economic development, and science and technology issues. It aims to make the work of policy researchers more accessible to officials in the public and private sectors.
- ScienceDirect An information source for scientific, technical, and medical research. Subscription required for some sections.
- Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science Tables of contents of all volumes. Full text from vol.56 (1976) on, in PDF/HTML.
- Engineering and Science Ejournals A compilation of links to free full-text access electronic journals by Linda Kosmin Langford.
- Journal of Theoretics A nonprofit peer-reviewed science journal of original and scientifically credible theories from all disciplines. Articles are available online.
- Reviews in Undergraduate Research International undergraduate journal dedicated solely to publishing high-quality natural sciences review articles by undergraduate student-authors for their peers. Submissions are welcome from any undergraduate around the world.
- Annals of Improbable Research The Annals of Improbable Research -- also known as AIR -- is a science humor magazine. We administer the Ig Nobel Prizes, given each year for achievements that make people laugh, and then make them think.
- South African Journal of Science Official publication of the Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf). Topics include research, history of science, policies, and book reviews. Includes abstracts of past articles.
- EurekAlert! - Breaking News Science news feed.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences RSS feed for this multidisciplinary journal's current issue.
- ScienceResearch.com Free, publicly available Internet web portal allowing access to numerous scientific journals and public science databases.
- Berkeley Scientific Journal A publication of undergraduate research by students of the University of California, Berkeley. Selected articles available on-line.
- Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences Instructions for authors.
- Journal of STEM Education Publication for educators in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). The site contains archives, abstracts and PDF files of articles.
- Scientific Publications: University of Bacau Provides details of several scientific journals spanning a number of disciplines.
- Annals of the University of Craiova, Series: Automation, Computers, Electronics and Mechatronics International journal covering all aspects of these disciplines including methodologies, techniques and applications, as well as specific contributions concerning relevant educational technologies.
- Maejo International: Journal of Science and Technology MIJST is a free online journal covering all branches of science and technology.
- Indian Journal of Science and Technology International peer reviewed research journal published monthly with online and print versions. Full articles can be accessed freely and archives are also available.
- Lab Animal Europe Peer reviewed journal offering information, ideas, methods and materials for the animal research professional.
- Institutional Repository: University of Diponegoro Contain journals, books and publications from Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
- Academic Journals Publisher of a wide range of peer reviewed journals in the categories; Medical Sciences, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- Scholars Research Library Publishes open access journals offering peer-reviewed, scientifically based articles and original research in the fields of pharmaceutical science, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology.
- PAGEPress Publications Publishes a range of peer-reviewed, open access scholarly journals covering several scientific fields.
- Journal of the Arkansas Academy of Science Published annually. Author and subscription information and tables of contents for all volumes. Archives also available.
- Journal of Experimental & Applied Mechanics International online journal focusing on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of experimental and applied mechanics.
- Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science Summary information beginning with vol.104 (2001), full text for selected issues or articles.
- Advances in Complex Systems Quarterly that discusses multidisciplinary approaches to the study of complex systems. Online version of the current issue is available, along with ordering information for the print version. Includes full research articles as well as letters and reviews. From World Scientific.
- Minerva A Review of Science, Learning and Policy. Tables of contents. Full text to subscribers.
- The Journal of American Science Provides a source for the science community, publishing the latest scientific research findings, science reports, news, jobs and other information.
- Naturwissenschaften Covers such areas as biotechnology, biology and geology. Lists of contents with abstracts; full text available to subscribers.
- IJHEPS - International Research Journal of Humanities Engineering & Pharmaceutical Sciences Articles from the current or previous edition.
Berkeley Graduate Science Journal
UC Berkeley's forum for graduate student research, news and policy, history of science, and reviews of current trends.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:54:18 CET (http://berkeleysciencereview.com/)
A repository of international publications allowing access to science, technology and medical journals.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:54:56 CET (http://stmjournals.com/index.html)
Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science
Author and subscriber information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:55:03 CET (/publications/proceedings.aspx)
Publishers of journals for Central and Eastern European researchers. Titles, call for papers, subscription information, on-line ordering.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:55:07 CET (http://degruyteropen.com//)