Periodicals (electronic, print or both) in Science aimed at a general or popular audience. These publications cover all, or a broad range, of the sciences.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Discover Magazine Science news, articles, current events and future views on topics such as technology, space, environment, health and medicine.
- EarthSky Articles by top scientists on a wide range of scientific topics available as podcasts distributed online and through traditional radio networks.
- New Scientist Weekly science and technology news magazine, considered by some to be the world's best, with diverse subject matter. Articles from current issue and collections of past articles on selected "exciting areas of science."
- Science a GoGo Biweekly ezine offers the latest science news focusing on offbeat technologies, hot topics, bizarre research and cryptic experimental results. Forum, news archives and article collections by subject.
- Science News Online Weekly magazine offers featured articles from the current issue along with special online-only features. Includes photo collection, archives, email newsletter and Science News for Kids section.
- Popular Science Monthly magazine about current science and technology.
- Australasian Science Monthly magazine providing news and commentary on developments on science and technology in Australia and New Zealand.
- Cosmos Popular science magazine, which treats the field as a part of culture. Includes back issues, selected articles and subscription details. Page includes feature articles.
- Annual Reviews Nonprofit science publisher, publishing annual syntheses of the latest developments in 29 fields of science.
- Berkeley Lab Science Beat Online science news magazine with articles about the latest scientific breakthroughs at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Scientific news for those who want to know about research developments but don't speak the language of science.
- Science Magazine International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- American Scientist An illustrated bimonthly magazine of science and technology published by Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society. Sample current content and archives on-line.
- Pravidhik Jagat: Science & Tech Online News and views about science and technology in South Asian countries. Based in Nepal.
- Scientific Computing World Online version of the bi-monthly magazine offers news, features and reviews along with selected features from Bioinformatics World and Research Information quarterly publications.
- Scientist Live Features news and features about science and technology for scientists, by scientists. Special sections on labs, food and medicine.
- Sci-Tech.co.uk Sci-Tech provides articles and news on the various aspects of science, technology and how they interact.
- The Future of Things Online magazine providing original content from around the world on science, technology and medicine.
- Seed Magazine that aims to provide readers with relevant, insightful and entertaining original science content. Print and digital versions available by subscription.
- World Science Online magazine that aims to present key scientific developments long before they are covered in the general media.
- Science Lives Provides articles on a wide range of scientific topics.
- Innova Pulse Provides articles on science and technology strategic innovations.
- Scientific American Monthly magazine of science. Website includes articles from past issues.
- The Daily Galaxy Eclectic text and video blog of news and insights on science, space, technology and popular culture.
- Projects Online magazine aiming to help professionals working in scientific research and development keep up-to-date with the latest news, events, research projects and opinion.
- Seeker Magazine with news and articles from the Discovery Channel.
Science in Africa
A monthly magazine containing popular articles, research findings, events, scientific developments, and resources about science in Africa.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:24 CET (http://www.scienceinafrica.com/)
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Review
Highlights research and development activities at the US Laboratory in the areas of basic research. biology, energy, transportation, computational sciences, advanced materials, nanotechnology and neutron-based science and technology.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:25 CET (http://web.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview)
AAAS web magazine. Some free sample stories, subscription required for full text.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:38 CET (http://news.sciencemag.org/)
Daily headlines from Science Magazine's news department.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:44 CET (http://news.sciencemag.org/rss/current.xml)
Berkeley Science Review
Promotes public understanding of the research undertaken by Berkeley graduate students.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:46 CET (http://berkeleysciencereview.com/)
Online magazine featuring environmental science, medical breakthroughs and space exploration.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:51 CET (http://www.bonniercorp.com)
National Geographic: Science and Space
Watch videos, read articles and try interactive features focused on space exploration, health and the human body, Earth science and the environment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:56:55 CET (http://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/)
Chemical and Engineering News
Weekly magazine provides breaking news and worldwide news and features. Subscription required for most articles.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 18:57:01 CET (http://cen.acs.org/index.html)