University faculties and departments and academic institutions devoted to the study of science and how it relates to the community.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Rob Kling Center for Social Informatics A program in Social Informatics, focusing on the body of research and study that examines social aspects of computerization. Indiana University.
- British Columbia, University of Centre for Applied Ethics.
- Pennsylvania, University of Description of graduate and undergraduate programs in History and Sociology of Science, faculty list, course list, contact information.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Program in Science, Technology and Society.
- Stanford University Program in Science, Technology and Society.
- York University, Canada Department of Science and Technology Studies.
- Stanford University History and Philosophy of Science.
- Umeå Universitet Inforsk - Information Research Group.
- Notre Dame, University of Reilly Center for Science, Technology and Values.
- San Diego, University of California Science Studies Program.
- Keystone Center, Colorado Science and Public Policy Program and Science School.
- Orange County Science, Technology and Society Network Program in connection with University of California-Irvine, aimed at incorporating science and technology issues material into middle and high school curricula.
- Vassar College Science Technology and Society course list, related links, contact information.
- University College London Undergraduate and graduate programs, course and admission information.
- M.Fatih Tasar: Gazi University Journal and conference papers in science education and science studies.
- COSTS - Brown University Faculty Committee on Science and Technology Studies
- Observatoire des Sciences et des Technologies The OST is for the study of science, technology and innovation.
- Human Ecology at Rutgers University Examining the human dimensions of environmental problems.
- European Association for the Study of Science and Technology An interdisciplinary scholarly society, addressing the history, philosophy, psychology and sociology of science.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Science and Technology Studies.
- Princeton University: Program in Science, Technology and Environmental Policy Course descriptions, faculty profiles, related conferences, and other information.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Technology and Policy Program Masters and doctorate programs. Information on research, admissions, placements and people.
- Interactive Teaching Resources An index to online courses and syllabi from US universities and colleges.
- National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies, (CSIR, India) A science policy Institute of the CSIR, Government of India. Projects and research efforts, articles, news and publicity, lectures, faculty, and facility details.
- ESST International European Studies of Society, Science and Technology. Includes details of the master programme and the participating universities.
- Lancaster University Department of Sociology; Centre for Science Studies.
- Lancaster University: Department of Organisation, Work & Technology Inter-disciplinary programme, drawing on the disciplines of psychology, sociology, law, philosophy, economics, history, political science, social anthropology and other social sciences. Includes details of research and the undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Carnegie Mellon University
Department of Engineering and Public Policy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:06:43 CET (http://www.cmu.edu/epp/)
Utrecht, University of
Department of Science, Technology and Society.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:06:56 CET (http://www.uu.nl/geo/energyandresources)
George Washington University
Center for International Science and Technology Policy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:07:25 CET (https://www2.gwu.edu/~cistp)
Dublin City University
Science, Technology and Society courses.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:07:37 CET (http://www.dcu.ie/communications/)
University of New South Wales
School of Social Sciences and International Studies.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:07:59 CET (https://socialsciences.arts.unsw.edu.au/)