Exploring the interaction between the natural sciences and theology, across the world's religions. The purpose of this category is not to present any particular view, but to provide access to information and diverse views on this subject.
Related categories 8
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Zygon Center for Religion and Science Newsletter and articles, including several by Philip Hefner on human cloning.
- Young, Matt Homepage of Professor of Physics at Colorado School of Mines. Includes several articles on how to be religious without believing in God.
- Religion and Ecology Brief introduction to ecotheology and short descriptions of the relationship between individual religions and the environment.
- AAAS Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion Promotes knowledge about developments in science and technology within the religious community, and provides opportunities for dialogue between the scientific and religious communities on ethical and religious implications of scientific developments.
- Meta Reference Library A collection of topics, definitions, audio and video clips covering the constructive interaction of science, ethics, philosophy, and religion.
- Science and Religion Articles and extracts of books relating to a wide variety of topics within science and religion, including physics, the brain, belief in God, and religious experience.
- John Templeton Foundation Funds research to encourage exploration of the moral and spiritual dimensions of the universe and of human potential.
- Science and Religion Forum UK based charity promoting discussion between scientific understanding and religious thought. Includes details of conferences, twice annual publication, and an annual report.
- Counterbalance Foundation A non-profit educational organization promoting new views on issues in the science and religion field, such as the evolution/creation controversy and biomedical ethical challenges. Features an extensive collection of articles and streaming media.
- Faith and Reason PBS documentary about the interaction between science and religion, both historically and today. Includes transcripts of interviews with scientists and theologians.
- Institute on Religion in an Age of Science Longstanding interfaith group working for a dynamic and positive relationship between religion and science. Includes newsletter, conference abstracts, and details of how to set up a local discussion group.
- Dimery.com Articles and book reviews and links, looking at the engagement of science with religion, both historically and in the present. Concentrates primarily on Christianity but includes an article on science and Islam.
- Theology Collection of notes and essays attempting to restore theology to the mainstream of science by defending the notion that the Universe is divine.
- Theology and Science Without Dualism Article by Elizabeth Newman, reprinted from the Winter 1997 (Vol 17:1) issue of the CTNS Bulletin.
- Metanexus Institute Moderated discussion list and newsletter dedicated to promoting the constructive engagement of science and religion.
- Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences Promoting the creative mutual interaction between contemporary theology and the natural sciences.
- Conflicts Between Science and Religion Overview of several areas of controversy, primarily involving Christian beliefs and Judeo-Christian traditions, from ReligiousTolerance.org.
- Templeton Prize The Templeton Prize for Progress Toward Research or Discoveries about Spiritual Realities is an annual award, usually announced in March of each year.
- Science and the Spiritual Quest II International research program based at CTNS. Includes details of forthcoming symposia, profiles of participating academics, and articles from the media.
- In Search of the Beginning Provides information on a book by Dean Davis examining naturalistic, Hindu, Buddhist, New Age, and biblical cosmology. Also discusses geocentricity and six day creationism.
- Science, Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality and Religion A selection of articles that integrate these themes into a unified system that describes the multi-dimensional nature of man and the universe.
- The Meaning of Life and Other Questions Answers some questions on theology and religion, biology and life, magic and physics.
- 4th Day Alliance Creation Astronomy International community, the members of which share a love for God, their Christian faith, the authority of the Bible and astronomy.
- Science and Religion Interaction in the 21st Century The European Research Network focuses on privileged subjects that encourage the interaction between science and theology and aims to increase social awareness of science/religion issues.
- Theology and Science Print and electronic journal of the CTNS. Includes editorial policy, call for papers, and instructions for authors.
- Ian Ramsey Centre Oxford University-based interdisciplinary research centre for the study of religious beliefs in relation to the sciences and medicine. Includes details of forthcoming seminars and workshops, and staff profiles.
Centre for Religion and the Biosciences
Chester College (UK) based research center directed by Celia Deane-Drummond. Details of public lectures, profiles of staff, and submission information for the journal Ecotheology.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:13:54 CET (http://www.chester.ac.uk/dbs)