This category lists engines which search databases of scientific information and literature.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- PubMed Search engine accessing the MEDLINE database of articles on life sciences and biomedical topics.
- Science-advisor.net Scientific search engine and online forum. Researchers and students can search the scientific literature and can freely and anonymously discuss and review research articles.
- WorldWideScience A search which uses multilateral partnerships to search national and international databases.
- Science Dictionary A science search engine, which pulls data from scientific web sites.
- CiteSeer Scientific literature digital library and search engine.
- Scientillion Search engine for physics and quantitative science.
- Symbolab Semantic search engine for math and science expanding the searchable data space onto scientific notations, expressions, equations and formulas.
- PasteREF Returns the title and source of an article along with a direct link from a citation.
- Microsoft Academic Search Search engine linking scientific papers, conferences, journals and authors.
- PubPsych European niche search engine for psychology.
- SciCurve Search engine for life science publications which produces results in forms of graphs, networks and map.
Online Journals Search Engine
A multi-search tool that permits queries of a number of scientific journals.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:21:17 CET (https://www.linkedin.com/in/romainlanners)
Thomson Reuters: Highly Cited
A search tool to identify individuals, departments and laboratories that have made fundamental contributions to the advancement of science and technology in recent decades.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 19:21:24 CET (http://hcr.stateofinnovation.com/)