Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- RadioCarbon International journal of radio-isotope dating: Article indexes; sales of subscriptions and back issues.
- Radiocarbon Web-Info Extensive information concerning the radiocarbon dating method from Tom Higham, Radiocarbon Laboratory, University of Waikato, New Zealand.
- CalPal The Cologne Radiocarbon Calibration and Paleoclimate Research Package is designed to support research on hominid behavioural response to pleistocene climate change.
- CalPal - Online Radiocarbon Calibration Dates between 50.000 and 1 BP will be calibrated using the calibration curve CalPal2004_SFCP.
- Informath Dating related papers and articles by Douglas J. Keenan.
How Stuff Works: Carbon-14 Dating
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 20:41:59 CET (http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geology/carbon-14.htm)
Carbon Clock Could Show the Wrong Time
From PhysicsWeb, Carbon dating is a mainstay of geology and archaeology, but an enormous peak discovered in the amount of carbon-14 in the atmosphere between 45 thousand and 11 thousand years ago casts doubt on the biological carbon cycle that underpins the technique.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 20:42:06 CET (http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2001/may/10/carbon-clock-could-show-the-wrong-time)