This subcategory is for organizations of economists and those pursuing the academic study of economics.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- American Economic Association Organized in 1885; a not-for-profit scholarly organization which promotes economic research, especially the historical and statistical study of the actual conditions of industrial life.
- Society of Government Economists A private non-profit professional society includes all those concerned with the applicability of economics to public policy issues.
- National Association for Business Economics An association of professionals who have an interest in business economics and who want to use the latest economic data and trends to enhance their ability to make sound business decisions.
- American Agricultural Economics Association AAEA is the professional association of scientists who use economic tools to analyze issues and solve problems in the area of agriculture, food, rural communities, and natural resources.
- Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal & Economic Public Policy Studies A non-profit organization dedicated to filling the substantial vacuum for high quality, objective, independent and non-partisan academic and scholarly analysis
- International Atlantic Economic Society Provides membership, publication, and conference information.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington D.C.
- European Financial Management Association Provides membership and conference information, job openings listings, and research papers in finance.
- Western Finance Association Provides membership and conference information.
- Independent Center for Economic Studies (NOBE) Polish research center focuses on the European Union, Poland and Central and Eastern countries. Provides economic forecasts, opinions, and data.
- Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues Society promoting academic research in economic aspects of intellectual property. Publications, information about the annual congress.
- European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (E.A.R.I.E.) Society for academics and practitioners in the field of industrial economics. Member services include an annual conference, Young Economists' Essay Award (to stimulate research) and a subscription to International Journal of Industrial Organization.
- International Association of Agricultural Economists A worldwide confederation of agricultural economists and others concerned with agricultural economic problems, including problems related to the use of renewable resources and the environment.
- Midwest Economics Association Organization of professional economists. Information on annual meeting, Call for Papers, registration forms, and issues.
- EDIRC - Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World Many organizations are listed here.
- Econometric Society International society dedicated to advancing research in theoretical and quantitative economics. Includes information on the society, membership, past and future meetings, monographs and the journal, Econometrica.
- Economic Development and Research Center (EDRC) Armenia's EDRC gathers and analyzes data, conducts research, evaluates public programs and services and implements policy advocacy campaigns.
- Armenian Economic Association Resources for students and educators, publications, upcoming conferences and membership information.
- European Association for Wine Economists Links professionals in economics and management sciences with the wine and vineyard world.
- Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics The Society seeks to promote the use of nonlinear methods in economics and finance from both a theoretical and empirical perspective.
- Society for the Development of Austrian Economics Sponsors panels, meetings, a journal, and numerous prizes.
Society for Economic Dynamics (SED)
Provides membership information, and a calendar of future and past conferences.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 21:52:06 CET (https://www.economicdynamics.org/index.php)