A geographic information system (GIS), captures, stores, analyzes, manages, and presents data that refers to or is linked to location.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- FreeGIS.org Links to free software and data.
- GeoCommunity Data downloads, news, software tools and utilities.
- SpatialNews News, features, career postings, events, and daily wire.
- Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis: GIS Timeline Team A timeline reference outlining the history of GIS.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization The FAO GeoNetwork provides Internet access to interactive maps, satellite imagery and related spatial databases.
- GISuser Site delivers the latest news, feature articles, and updates concerning the use of GIS, LBS, GPS, and geospatial technologies.
- GIS Cafe A resource for GIS professionals.
- GIS Lounge The complete source for information and resources. Information on data and applications and about GIS careers.
- Public Health Provides information on the use of GIS in public health applications, from a 1998 conference.
- Svemir.co News and tutorials that covers topics about web mapping, geospatial technology, GNSS and mobile mapping.
Provides introductory overviews on many aspects of GIS. Find information about industries, curriculums and current events in GIS.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 22:14:03 CET (http://www.esri.com/what-is-gis/)
GIS Case Studies
Examples of United States and Canada raster and vector GIS projects.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 22:14:04 CET (http://krismaps.tripod.com/algonquin/index.html)