Open to English-language sites relating to Linguistics, the study of human languages.
- Applied Linguistics
- Comparative Linguistics and Typology
- Computational Linguistics
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Discourse Analysis
- Graphemics and Orthography
- Historical Linguistics
- Language Acquisition
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Linguistic Data Consortium Sharing of linguistic data, tools and standards resources.
- The sci.lang FAQ Answers to frequently asked questions about dialects, languages and their relationships, linguistics, and phonetic systems.
- Stewardship Project Listings of international geographical names, orthography and transcription with commentaries on language.
- The Linguistics Project Interdisciplinary, international, internet-community on language and linguistics.
- Blogos News and opinion articles on sociolinguistics, bilingualism, translation, technology, and other aspects of linguistics.
- Binnick's Linguistic Bibliography Annotated bibliography of tense, verbal aspect, aktionsart and related areas.
- Lexicon of Linguistics Searchable database of linguistic terminology updated with new terms in the areas of Generative Grammar (Minimalism) and Phonetics. Includes bibliography.
- Language Log Weblog run by University of Pennsylvania phonetician Mark Liberman, with multiple guest linguists.
Specializes in negatively-valued words and expressions from all languages and cultures, focussing on the origin, etymology, meaning, use and influence of verbal aggression and abuse of any kind.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 22:34:31 CET (http://aman.members.sonic.net)
Other languages 31
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Cymraeg (Welsh)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Gàidhlig (Scots Gaelic)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Kurdî (Kurdish)
- Lietuvių (Lithuanian)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)